About this listing
Newly decorated,clean, modern, cozy 1 Br flat for price of a shared bedroom! Excellent facilities-gym,pool, jacuzzi,park, lake, playground, parking, 24hrs market & restaurants
Close to metro,Mall of Emirates,Dubai Marina,TECOM & Dubai Internet City
This cozy, entire 1 bedroom apartment has been newly decorated with modern finishes and furnishings to make your stay in Dubai as comfortable (air conditioned) and convenient as possible. Free internet access is also provided.
As seen in the photos, the bedroom has been tastefully and functionally furnished. The beds can be arranged as a single Queen size bed (1.8m x 2m) or as two single beds (0.9m x 2m) to suit your requirements.
There is a a full height wall mirror as well as a mirrored double wardrobe with hangers. There is also a drawer set provided for additional storage as well as a bed side counter. All bedroom furniture has glass tops for additional cleanliness.
The bedroom also has a convenient dressing table cum work space (with additional lighting) which can be used for a laptop.
The sitting room is cozy with plenty of natural light and access to the balcony. A sofa bed is provided to comfortably relax, read or watch TV, with a choice of hundreds of international TV channels. The sofa bed can be opened to a double bed (1.4m x 2m).
The compact open kitchen is fully equipped to conveniently serve the needs of four guests, including microwave, electric hobs, kettle, toaster, plates, cutlery, cooking utensils and saucepans, coffee mugs and tea sets. In addition a washing machine, iron and ironing board is also provided.
Four comfortable dining chairs and a good quality extendable dining table makes it possible to adjust the table size according to the guests needs ( cm).
The wonderful view of the park can be enjoyed, while relaxing on the comfortable balcony furniture.
Free internet access and TV.
Free access to temperature controlled swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, changing rooms, gym and indoor children play area.
24 Hour supermarket in the building.
Direct access to the park and lakes, walking/running track and outdoor children play area.
Surrounded by restaurants and all required services e.g. laundry, pharmacy, supermarkets.
Upon arrival you will be provided with an access control card and will have access to the entire apartment and free access to all associated facilities e.g. temperature controlled swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, changing rooms, gym, indoor children play area.
Interaction with guests
It would be a pleasure for me to try and share my years of extensive knowledge and experience in Dubai with you by trying my utmost to answer your queries prior to your visit and during your visit. I will try my best to respond to you as quickly as possible.
The apartment is located in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) Cluster Q which is highly accessible to Sheikh Zayed Road. It is set amongst a large, open green park and lake, with a wonderful kids play area and walking/running track. There are two 24 hour supermarkets at the bottom of the building, as well as plenty of small shops, places to eat, laundry, pharmacy, ladies salon etc
Dubai Marina and Dubai Marina Mall is also accessible on the other side of Sheikh Zayed Road by using the metro walkway bridges.
Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) Cluster Q is highly accessible to Sheikh Zayed Road and is easily accessible by Taxi. It is also only a few hundred metres walk to DAMAC Properties Metro Station 2, which provides great access to the rest of Dubai.
Other things to note
1. As with most listings on AirBnB, this is a self-serviced/catered apartment. As such, breakfast is not included and cleaning is limited to the check-in/check-out dates only. However, the apartment has a fully equipped kitchen for your convenience.
2. The cleaning fee DOES NOT cover cleaning services during the guest's stay. If cleaning is required during the guest stay then this can be arranged but requires a minimum of 2 hrs cleaning per visit at an additional charge of $45 per visit to be booked and paid in advance.
1. Please book the correct number of guests, which includes children above two years of age so we can prepare accordingly. If additional guests stay at the apartment which are not booked, then an additional charge will be applied or the reservation maybe cancelled at the host's discretion.
2. Please comply with the stated check-in and check-out times for your respective dates to allow us enough time to sufficiently prepare the apartment for you and the next guest.
3. If you are arriving at the apartment after 8.00pm, then please contact the host before making a booking to ensure necessary check-in arrangements can be made.
4. Strictly no smoking, shisha, barbecues or any other form of fire within the apartment or balcony area. Please use the designated areas within the building, if applicable.
5. Please keep the apartment as clean as you found it and report any breakages - treat it the same way you would like others to treat your own home :).
6. This apartment is in a residential building so strictly no parties in the apartment please. Quiet time is between 9.30pm and 9am out of consideration and respect for the neighbours. Any violation of this rule by guests or disturbance to the neighbouring apartments will result in cancellation at the discretion of the host.
7. Kindly park your vehicle in the parking space allocated to apartment only.
8. Loss of keys/access card and/or damages will result in additional charges $15 per key, $160 per car park remote and $160 per access card.
9. Guests are kindly reminded that they must comply with the laws, regulations of Dubai, UAE and to respect its customs when staying at the apartment, as such no illegal and/or immoral activities are permitted.
10. Passport copies of guests must be provided upon booking and prior to arrival.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 234 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Book my apartments with confidence - I have hosted over 265 guests and received nearly all 5 star reviews for all my apartments. I am currently one of the few AirbnB SUPERHOSTS in Dubai :). It would be a pleasure to host you and I hope to be able to offer you the same 5 star experience !
I've been living in Dubai with my wonderful wife and kids for 17 years. I am a Chartered Engineer and have been fortunate enough to be involved in many of the prestigious developments in Dubai during my stay here - so I pretty much know the place inside-out.
I have a very multi-cultural background and have a huge passion for history, travelling to new places and exploring new cultures. Along my journeys I have visited France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, US, India, Saudi Arabia,Oman, Qatar, Turkey, China and Malaysia. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to visit many more places !
I love the security, diversity and hospitality offered by Dubai - there's always something for everyone. I hope to be able to extend these qualities of my Dubai experience to you during your stay here.