Fully self sufficient log home, located in prime location near wineries, golf, casino, and lakes. Lancelot Lodge is a custom built log cabin situated on 6 private acres of beautiful pines in the Sierra’s historic Gold Country. Accessible year round, the 3200 square foot cabin has 3 bedrooms + study and rec room, 3 full baths, full walkout basement and sleeps 12. Internet and WI-FI available, your home away from home. Enjoy skiing, wine tasting, site seeing, hiking, fishing, boating & more.
Large gourmet kitchen with open floor plan for large family gatherings. Enjoy the cozy fireplace and beautiful wall of windows.
Rental Agreement for 25589 Sherwood Dr., Pioneer CA
1. Unless otherwise approved in advance by the Landlord, Check-in time is 4:00 pm on the first day of the rental period and Check-out is at 11:00 am of the last day of the rental period. Keys will be at the lockbox on the gate to the property.
2. The Tenants shall have no more than 12 (twelve) persons reside or sleep on the premises. Failure to comply with occupancy limit will result in loss of deposit. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
3. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises without prior approval by the Landlord.
4. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toiletries (e.g. soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables) are to be provided by the Tennant. Tenant may access and use general cleaning supplies and equipment located in the laundry room.
5. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period. If garbage is left, $50 will be charged.
6. Tenant agrees to respect and not access, use or consume owner’s personal items and consumables (clothes, sporting equipment, food, alcohol, etc) or any other items not explicitly included in the rental agreement.
7. Tenant is advised that the property is off the grid and runs on solar and generator. If Tenants have trouble with any of the appliances, outdoor grill, heating or the operation of any equipment Tenants will seek help from management. Propane is at a premium price and the rental cost allows for heating up to 70 degrees. If Tenants increase the thermostat heat temperature to higher than 70 degrees, the Tenants will pay for the difference in propane.
8. With the exception of general house cleaning, the Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
9. Tenant understands and acknowledges that the property is located in a mountain community. The cabin is located 1 mile up Sherwood Drive, which is a partially paved residential road. Mountain communities are periodically subject to service interruptions (electricity, cable TV, phone service, road closures, etc). No refunds or compensation will be given for any such outages or for shortened stays or ruined expectations due to weather or other reasons beyond the Landlord’s control.
10. The Landlord shall have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately and the deposit forfeited. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period.
11. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss arising from use of the premises or any ancillary equipment (e.g. emergency back-up generator, BBQ, sleds,etc) regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
12. If any of the terms of this agreement are violated, tenants understand that they will lose all or part of the damage deposit at the discretion of the landlord.
13. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews