Enjoy the panoramic views over the Chrysocou Bay and the Troodos Mountains as you relax by the private pool. The 3 Bed, 3 bath villa is perched on the hillside above the traditional fishing village of Latchi with its beaches and numerous tavernas.
Enjoy the panoramic views over the Chrysocou Bay and the Troodos Mountains as you relax by the private pool. The 3 Bed, 3 bath villa is perched on the hillside above the traditional fishing village of Latchi with its unspoilt beaches and numerous tavernas whose special fish mezes are a delight to the eye and the palate.
Latchi is situated on the unspoilt north west tip of Cyprus in the region of Paphos, between the Baths of Aphrodite and the town of Polis. Close by is the Akamas Peninsular nature reserve.
Paphos town is a 30 minute drive away with numerous sites of antiquity and extensive shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
A short walk up the hill is the village of Neo Chorio with its church, 3 tavernas and coffee shops where the locals play cards and backgammon. There is a small supermarket catering for the essentials, Well stocked supermarkets with a good selection of fresh fruit and vegetables are a 5 minute drive down the road in Latchi.
This beautiful luxury villa has been furnished to a high standard with contemporary furnishings and has an airy, modern feel with small personal touches in the artwork and soft furnishings added to provide a comfortable holiday home
• Open plan lounge with satellite TV, DVD, MP3 docking station. Luxury leather sofas. The lounge has sliding patio doors on two sides giving exceptional views over the terrace to the Bay and rolling countryside
• Dining/kitchen area, fully equipped with Italian designer fitted units finished in black ash and stainless steel, large fridge/freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, iron, Full complement of equipment – pans; knives; utensils, to cater for most needs
• Double bedroom at rear with private patio area, ensuite shower & WC
• Double bedroom at front with extensive sea views and small private balcony. Fully fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes; bedside tables; ensuite bathroom with shower attachment over full-sized bath, washbasin & WC
• Twin bedded room across landing with private balcony to rear, ensuite shower, washbasin & WC
• Large roof terrace at the front of the property with stunning views over the olive and citrus groves to the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean
• Private 8m pool with paved surround and sun loungers
• Private garden with large patio , table, chairs & parasol
• New plantings include a lemon tree and herb garden to provide extra flavours when using the Cypriot BBQ
Interaction with guests
24/7 Emergency Phone Line
Meet & Greet The Day After Arrival
Other things to note
Bedroom AC included. Additional AC €6 per unit per night