Explore Bucharest in the very best way. Nice, renovated hostel in downtown, 8 rooms (dbl & quad), kitchen, game room with smart TV and music dock, garden terrace. Free WIFI. Laundry service. Bike parking.
- Respect other guests and treat them the way you would like to be treated by them.
- Sleeping bags are prohibited. Guests get free linen and can exchange it free of charge at reception after 5 nights use.
- We are not liable for any personal injury.
- Pets and other animals are prohibited.
- Consumption of alcohol is restricted to the socialize area and the garden.
- Storing food in rooms is prohibited. You can store food in the guest’s kitchen if you mark it with your name and date of departure.
- Drugs and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- We reserve the right to confiscate them and notify the police.
- Please carry the hostel check-in card for identification.
- You can receive guests only on the ground floor of the hostel.
- If you haven’t checked in and paid for your stay you are not allowed to sleep anywhere in the hostel.
This host has 72 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my name is Andrew. I work in travel business since 1998. My hobby is traveling abroad, meeting new people, discovering new places, culture and habits. I am waiting you to Bucharest with a lot of information about my hometown and my country, free maps and good advices.