Located in trendy hip Eagle Rock, my beautiful 1910 Classic California Craftsman home is only 10 minutes to downtown Los Angeles, Burbank Airport, Pasadena-Rose Bowl, Occidental College, and Hollywood. Romantic, fun, safe and quiet. Free Wifi, walking distance to great restaurants, cafes, wine & gastro-pubs, Trader Joes & Sprouts. Public transit close by to Santa Monica, LAX, and DTLA. High speed internet, large living areas, outdoor patio with gas BBQ, Ping-Pong table, and 6 person Jacuzzi.
Perfect for a romantic getaway for a couple, fun family vacations, business travel, weddings & wedding venues such as Women's Club and Eagle Rock Cultural Arts Center, wanna get away to see LA trips, Conventions downtown, and very popular film shoot location.
High-speed internet throughout the whole property-230 mbps- Wow!!
The Home includes:
-3 upstairs bedrooms
-1 full bathroom,
-wine and cheese balcony viewing area,
-office workstation with printer/scanner/fax.
All Queen beds available. Please note two of the queen beds are deluxe air beds with electronic device charging stations, night lights, and extra comfort. An additional couch or bed is also available downstairs.
- handicap access to the house,
- downstairs bathroom & laundry room,
- large outdoor brick heated patio with stainless gas BBQ, ping pong table, and 6- person private jacuzzi hot tub.
- home also has a variety of musical instruments: guitars, drums, piano for your enjoyment!
-beautifully landscaped back yard with lots of trees and shade,
Please note the property does have 1 additional renter in the far back house, and 1 completely separate unit located adjacent to the left of the kitchen.
Things to do:
- Walk to the many brewery's, wine bars, restaurants, and coffee spots for a night out in Eagle Rock or check out the local art scene in hip Highland Park
- Catch the Gold Line Metro to Staples or a short Lift or Uber ride to Pasadena Old Town, DTLA, or Hollywood
- Get married at the Eagle Rock Women's Club or Cultural Arts Center, only a short walk away!
- Take a walk through the charming and safe neighborhood. Enjoy!!!
- Spend your leisure playing musical instruments provided
- Excellent music recording location: outstanding acoustics with elements of wood, glass, and stone.
- Create your next project, write your next book, make a movie, or rehearse your new play!
-Relax and Renew! With a soak in the large secluded Jacuzzi, or under the shade of ancient trees.
Guests have entire home access except the rear house and the adjacent unit.
Public Transportation: close to Metro Gold Line, easy Lyft and Uber pickup, Union and Glendale Train Station. local buses just 1 block down take you to downtown and intercity Hollywood.
Airports and Train Station: 10 minutes to/from Burbank Airport and 35 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 10 minutes to Union Station Station for Metro, Amtrak, and Metrolink
Interaction with guests
As a Super host,I will be available either in person or through cell phone and email to personally greet you and provide helpful information.
Other things to note
Please do not use the Home as a Party Pad!! Please respect privacy of tenants, and quiet hours - No loud noise past 11 pm outside or 12pm inside. (See House Rules). Please respect the antiques and original art work in the house. Please see owners manual and owner instructions regarding operation of equipment and hot tub. Additional pets are generally not acceptable.
Use of premises is ideal for 4 people.
In order to make your trip pleasant and enjoyable
PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING HOUSE RULES:
1. Be respectful of neighbors and tenants on the property
2. Do not disturb or venture back to the rear guest house, or to the separate apartment space off the patio.This is a separate rental unit and privacy is paramount for the tenant.
3. Quiet Hours: Outside: 11pm: Inside: Midnight.
Please do not use the Hot Tub after 11pm at night, entertain in backyard patio after 11pm at night. Please do not make loud noise or music inside the house after 12am Midnight.
4. No smoking inside the house and no open fires outside.
5. Please be respectful of the house and the property art work and furnishings.
6. Please clean BBQ and ping pong table after use
7. Environmental considerations: in order to conserve our precious energy and water resources, and to keep rental costs low, guests are requested to turn off unnecessary lighting and turn off the central heating and air conditioning when leaving the premises. Also please use the red button by the bathroom sink to activate the recirculating pump in the upstairs bathroom to have hot water faster and save water.
Filming: My home is Ideal for film shoots and location. Located in a heavily used Film location in LA City. Eagle Rock is prime for Hollywood because of the variety of homes, architecture, landscapes and quiet residential feel.
My home is located on an oversized street perfect for production. My house is frequently used for filming and recently Netflix, Paramount, The Directors of Games of Thrones shot here as well.
Features: 1910 California Craftsman, native landscaping
Oversized driveway. Garage avail for production or wardrobe , electrical power, oversized driveway for vehicles and ample street parking.
Cost: Min is $ 500 per day depending on crew and timing.
Gardening : Please note the neighborhood gardener comes on Thursdays. If filming- Thursday can be noisy till 12pm with gardening activities.
Trash Day: Tuesday is trash day. Please put trash in Black cans and recyclables in Blue cans Both go on the street.
Please contact the Owner for any questions.