A touch of Resort Theme in the middle of Makati’s metropolis. Fully furnished w/ 1 queen size & 1 single bed with pullout up to 4 pax. With balcony facing the garden; same level as the pool and gym. All prices are already inclusive of wifi, cable, water and electricity. Additional charges only applies to those who wants to use the gym per day per person at Php 100 payable to building management.
This spacious one bedroom loft condo can accommodate up to 4 guests with a queen size bed on the 2nd floor and single bed with pull out.
We provide bed linens, comforter, pillows, towels, flat iron and hair dryer to make your stay more relaxing. As well as, toilet papers, 1 bottle of water, garbage bag, new sponge and dish washer soap upon your check in.
The kitchen includes a fridge, microwave, electric kettle and stove. Plus, kitchen utensils, pots and dinnerware.
It is also fully air conditioned and comes with a shower heater to ensure your comfort.
In Addition we have:
• FREE use of wifi
• FREE Housekeeping. Cleaning, linen and towels are changed every 7 days FREE of charge, scheduled at your convenience with 24 hours notice.
• It has its own private balcony fully furnished facing the garden in the same level as the pool and the gym.
• The unit is 38.1sqm with a loft and high ceiling.
• It can accommodate up to 4 guests with queen size bed on loft and a single bed with pull out below.
• It is fully air-conditioned with 2 split type units
• Bath is equipped with a shower heater.
• Walking distance to 24-hr fast food restaurants, convenience stores, malls. Accessible to banks such as RCBC, BDO, BPI.
• Starbucks is just across the street and a 24 hr fastfood joint that specializes in roasted chicken and pork. Accessible via 2 major highways - Edsa and South Super Highway.
• Its approximately 15 mins walk to Greenbelt Mall. The condo is beside Makati Cinema Square and opposite Waltermart. Its also near Glorietta, , Landmark, Rustan’s, SM, and the nearest shopping centers.
• Just 15-30 minutes away from Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
Located at Chino Roces Avenue, The Beacon offers easy accessibility to key destinations in Makati. It is just beside Makati Cinema Square opposite Waltermart and EuroHotel. Greenbelt is just 5-10 mins walk. Landmark Department Store, Rustan's and SM are the nearest shopping malls. International hotels in the area include Raffles, Ascott, Intercontinental, Makati Shangrila, The Peninsula, Mandarin Oriental, Dusit Thani and The New World Hotel. Health care is provided in the nearby hospitals and medical clinics such as the Healthway Clinic in Greenbelt, Makati Medical Center, and Medical Plaza. Recreational spots and educational establishments in the area include the parks of Legazpi, Salcedo, and W. Sycip as well as the Yuchengco and Ayala Museum.
Interaction with guests
Guests can always contact me or my staff if they need assistance.
Other things to note
• We also provide toilet papers, 1 bottle of water, garbage bag, new sponge and dish washer soap upon your check in
• Garbage is picked up in front of your unit between 7-9am and 7-9pm.
• This is strictly a non-smoking unit. Guest/s can smoke at the balcony but please ensure proper disposal.
• Private parties are not allowed as this is a residential condominium.
• Please switch off electricity and aircon when leaving the room and electric stove after use.
This host has 269 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a graphic designer by profession but have a passion for home styling, real estate and travel. I manage a Real Estate Corporation and a Home Styling Company in Philippines. I live in both countries, Singapore and the Philippines which I call my home. I love meeting people, making new friends, showing them our Filipino culture and our beautiful country. I consider my guests as my friends. So, they are always welcome to contact me any time. I am a serial shopaholic of shoes, bags, clothes and home decor and a capable guide for great places to shop. Finding good prices is one of my greatest talents. I have traveled to several countries such US, Australia (Sydney and Melbourne), India (Mumbai), Vietnam (Hanoi), Cambodia (Siem Reap), Indonesia (Bali, Yogyakarta and Central Java), Thailand (Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya and Phimai), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), New Zealand (Wellington) and China (Beijing). I live life to the fullest. Life is beautiful if you choose to see and embrace it.