About this listing
Our apartment, decorated with frescoes dating from the 18th
Century, is situated in the very heart of the historic centre of
Florence. It benefits from spectacular views on every side, and all
the major museums and important works of art of the city
Our apartment will house four adults comfortably, but can take up
to six guests. What sets it apart from so many others, are the
original 18th Century frescoes, and its prime location in an area
the city which is now reserved for pedestrians. For those who love
to visit the important museums and monuments of the city, you can
so on foot, in no time at all, and without needing to use any
Guests have at their disposal, the whole apartment, and all the
Interaction with guests
I am at your complete disposal, for advice, and to help you savour
the delights of Florence: I am reachable at any time.
The apartment is to be found in the ‘San Giovanni’ Quarter,
just a few metres away from the monuments which have played such an
important part in the city’s unique history. I would strongly
advise you to try our local Florentine cuisine, and I would be
delighted to suggest some typical local restaurants. In the
immediate area you will find stores selling some of the best brand
names in the world. The pedestrian zone extends some 200 metres
around the apartment in all directions; however, taxis are readily
available nearby if you want to go further, and for those arriving
by car, there is a managed garage just 150 metres from the
The pedestrian zone extends some 200 metres around the apartment in all directions, however, taxis are readily available if you want to go further, and for those arriving by car, there is a managed garage just 150 metres from the apartment.
Other things to note
PLEASE NOTE: I ask to be informed about the arrival time and the arrangement of beds (
- If you want to anticipate the check in, in most cases you can do it. From 10:00 am, I offer the possibility to leave your luggage in the apartment, explain the operation of the apartment, take the keys and go to visit the city at once. I'll take care of delivering the apartment perfectly clean and organized (according to your requests), and at pm) the perfect apartment and I get out of the apartment, closing the door behind me .
If you want a holiday that will remain in the hearts and memories for a lifetime, this apartment will definitely help a lot in making sure that happens to you as the 'accommodation and where it is located.
- Electricity: the first bathroom is a front door, inside the electrical panel. To be OK = All levers must be upwards. The framework is General Electricity = Corridor elevator (exterior door home) to the left of the entrance door, wooden door. To be OK = inside lever up
- The Italian government imposes (for those not part of the European Community) that at check-in, data will be required for people's documents will be staying in the apartment. This can be done in two ways: either a photocopy of the document in front and behind, or by writing on a sheet, legibly, all data (= Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Place of residence, nationality and number of the document ) of each (HIDDEN URL) I would be grateful, if you can get already forewarned of one of the two solutions. For more information and to be more relaxed, you can get information with AirBnB site.
- E 'can only smoke and only outside on the balcony, while inside the apartment is strictly prohibited. I repeat prohibited inside the apartment.
- Pets are welcome for a small extra and also warning us first to agree on the price.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Salve! Mi chiamo Lorenzo. Sono nato e vivo a Firenze. Provengo da un antica famiglia fiorentina. Ho una famiglia stupenda composta da mia moglie ed un bambino meraviglioso di nome Matteo. Sul lavoro sono piuttosto perfezionista e mi piace fare sentire i clienti come se fossero a casa loro dando anche la mia totale disponibilità durante il loro soggiorno.