•Five bedroom, 2400 square foot, modern, Pacific Coast style home
•Large pool with swim up bar
•Lush edible garden
•Views of the entire bay from every room, with decks off of each room
•Plenty of communal space
•Five minute walk to the beach
•fully equipped kitchen
•Night time security
•Book by the week or month for best rates
•Daily cook available for rentals over one week
•Cleaning service twice weekly included
•extremely attentive house manager "Super" Jorge is your friend
This newly constructed 4 bedroom, 2400 square foot ( 220 square meter ) modern Pacific Coast style home is a Puerto Escondido landmark. As you arrive into town from the south, the first house on the left is this artfully designed home, back dropped by a clear view of the entire bay .
All bedrooms have decks overlooking the ocean. Four bedrooms have queen size beds and one has bunk beds. It's artfully designed and much more beautiful and spacious than photos or words can describe.
We have a cleaner twice per week and a groundskeeper who will look after your every other need.
The following extras are available upon request and at an additional cost, to be discussed at the time of reservation: Air Conditioning, daily fresh breakfasts, daily cleaning, grocery shopping, private driver, doorman.
The home is perched on a breezy hill at "La Punta" with 360 degrees views of Puerto Escondido and the surrounding Sierra Madre peaks that border it to the northeast. The beach and multiple restaurants are a 5 minute walk away. The house is right by the main road into town so taxis and colectivos are readily available. Casa Del Cielo' or 'Heaven's House' , enjoys magnificent views from every room, and indoor / outdoor living with plenty of shaded decks and veranda. Enter the grounds through bamboo gates into a lush edible garden. People call the house, "la casa de los detalles" because everywhere you turn, you'll see a new interestingly decorated space.
Essential smart TV / sofa combo, fruits and herbs in the garden, towels, soap, t paper. Surfboards available for rent across the street.
Interaction with guests
The house will be all yours. In case of any of confusion with the other listings in my profile, this house can be rented as a four bedroom with the penthouse suite as a separate unit. There is also a guest house on the property available for rent with its own kitchen, bath and terraces.
• Please let us know the hour that you expect to arrive
• Read and observe all pool rules.
• Jorge – gardener and maintenance guy – if you have a real problem that you need immediate assistance by a very capable Mexican to help solve please call Jorge. He is very attentive and trustworthy.
• Standard house rental rate is for 14 people. Up to six more guests are welcome but must be approved and will in most cases incur an added fee
• If more than fourteen guests, we may also be able to provide space in our guest house. Pets must be approved and will incur a pet fee and cleaning deposit
• Animals are not allowed in the beds or on the sofa.
• Do not move any furniture on your own. Ask Jorge for assistance
• Housekeeping is included in your rental price – please tip for laundry service
• Keep all doors closed or with their feet down as the wind slams them shut otherwise
• Be VERY CAREFUL to keep your cigarettes and other flames away from the palapa
• please don’t lose the keys – if you lose a set it will cost you 350 pesos
• some of the cement floors can be slippery when wet. Please be careful
This host has 25 reviews for other properties.View other reviews