About this listing
Centrally located serviced apartment: fully furnished, free cleaning service during your stay and toiletries supplied included in the rate.
International Plaza is located at the heart of Pham Ngu Lao St, within walking distance to Ho Chi Minh city centre and easy reach to most of Ho Chi Minh city landmarks and shopping malls.
Phạm Ngu Lao street is located in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon, Vietnam. It was named after Pham Ngu Lao, the national hero. The intersection of Pham Ngu Lao and De Tham streets are referred to as the backpacker district of Saigon. This area is frequented by Ho Chi Minh city locals and tourist who flock to the area markets (both open air and indoors) to buy cheap clothes (some of which are counterfeit), DVDs, souvenirs, and war memorabilia. The many bars and cafes in this district are conveniently located near Saigon's city centre. In the Vietnamese language, this area is called "khu Tay ba lo" (Backpacker's area).
Phuc An Serviced Apartment offers various residence style from 1 bedroom studio to medium size 2 bedrooms to large 2 bedrooms. All apartments are equipped with following amenities:
- High speed wireless internet
- Cable TV with 100+ international and local channels
- Kitchen & cooking set (cooker, pan, bowls, plates, etc)
- Air conditioning
- Free house cleaning service (3 times per week)
- Bath tub
- Elevator in building
- 24/7 security guard with CCTV in operation
- Smoking allowed
- Car space
- Family/Kid Friendly
- And many more amenities
From International Plaza, it is within 1-5 minutes walking distance to:
• Galaxy Cinema, one of the finest cinema complex in Vietnam
• Co-op Mart & Welcome Supermarket
• Local market
• Restaurants, bars, pubs, etc (both local and international cuisine)
Within 15-20 minutes walking distance:
• Ben Thanh market
• City Hall
• Vincom Center
You basically have access to anything available in the house.
Interaction with guests
I'm in Canada right now but I have my staff and my parents at home to host you during your stay. If you have any problem, email me, I check email every minute.
People live around you in other apartments are mostly expats and very professional working people. However, you won't see them often as they're often not at home until late or maybe on business trip.
There are many good foods and nice bars around the area; from cheap, average to very classy one. You can find many kind of foods: Vietnamese, Thai, Indian, Italian, vegetarian, etc within walking distance. If you want to try all the good food around the area, spend at least 1 week and eat more than 3 meals per day. Prepare to gain weight!!
You can try bus no 35 which is a public transport specialized for tourist. You can catch bus 35 at the Central bus station right opposite the International Plaza building (few steps away). The cost is around $0.30 (30 cent) for each ride, the bus route will take you around District 1 and city most famous landmark.
The bus is brand new one, equipped with air con so pretty comfortable. Prepare some small amount money before boarding this bus as I don't think the driver can have lots of money to change your big note.
Also pay attention to pickpocket, don't be a victim. If not necessary, leave your passport and important stuff at home.
1. Standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out is 12pm (noon). I can offer flexible check-in and check-out but this will be accessed case by case, please email me via airbnb. It would be highly appreciated if you can provide me your arrival and departure time (roughly) before coming, it will help me a lot in term of preparing best services for you. Luggage storage will be provided to you free of charge if you arrive early or depart late.
2. The apartment opens 24/7 but from 11pm, the main gate will be closed for security reason. You would need to access to the small road on the right hand side and walk to the basement to get in. If the mental gate is closed (often after 12), please knocking, the guard from inside will open the gate for you.
3. If the security guards ask which apartment you stay in (for security check). Please tell them you stay at Room 7C1 on level 7; or you just simply show your key, the key hanger has information about your room. We already notice the guards in advance but just in case.
4. I will depend on the number of guests coming to arrange key, for example, 1-2 people (1 key), 3-4 (2 keys). If you need extra key, please let's me know in advance but I can't guarantee I can provide keys exactly as requested.
5. My apartment is located at level 7, International Plaza, 343 Pham Ngu Lao St, District 1.
6. Key collection and return will be at reception on level 7. Generally, we will have somebody to welcome you. In case we're not at home by the time you arrive, I will leave your keys in an envelop with your name on it; when you check-out, make sure you turn off electricity, lock the door and leave your key at reception level 7. Please do not leave your key to the guards on ground floor.
7. Wifi password will be provided when you move in, often, I'll leave them on the table for you.
8. Smoking is allowed, however, at the balcony with window closed. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartment, especially bedrooms.
9. Please minimize dispose toilet paper into the toilet. Since the water pressure in HCMC is generally weak, throwing too much toilet paper into the toilet may lead to toilet blockage.
10. No extra guest allowed to stay overnight in the apartment. Visiting guests are welcome but are not allowed to stay overnight, after 12am (midnight). Extra guest must pay $50/night and will be accessed case by case, please email me in advance. If I don't approve your extra guest request, you are not allow to have more than the maximum number of guests already stated (usually 2 for 1 bedroom apartment and 4 for 2 bedroom apartment, and we can prepare a mattress for 1 additional guest). If we find out you have more guests staying overnight than expected, we may ask you to leave the apartment immediately and you will also lose your security deposit.
11. If you travel with young children, please notice me before you make the reservation. If reservation is approved, make sure you keep an eye on your children to prevent possible damage to the apartment such as drawing on the wall.
12. Bath towel is supplied only for cleaning body purpose. If we found bath towel used for purposes other than drying up your body, such as cleaning floor, shoes, etc; it will result in no new bath towel to be supplied and feedback to airbnb.
13. You are responsible to protect your own belongings, we don't provide safe box in the apartment (you can ask my receptionist to borrow one but the supply is limited, first come first serve basic). I highly recommend you not to leave cash or valuable assets in the apartment when you are away since the apartment will have scheduled cleaner come in to do cleaning. I assume most people are good in nature but greediness can make one blind at some points.
Thanks for your cooperation!!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 231 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my name is Van. I've been a host on Airbnb since the service is still relatively new to the market. Hosting people around the world is a wonderful experience to me. I find Airbnb quite amazing as it provides us a brand new travelling experience; no more boring hotel room, now each time we travel, we have a chance to live in impressive houses at relatively lower cost. I'm currently living in Vancouver (Canada), my cousin Thai Anh is taking care of the listings in Saigon (Vietnam).