About this listing
In the heart of the Tuscan-Romagna region, on the Adriatic Coast, "Villa Urszula“ is the right place, where sport, relaxation and entertainment are associated with the ability to focus your inner power and detoxify your body in a healthy environment
You are kindly invited to spend an unforgettable stay in the gorgeous "Villa Urszula" located in a peaceful and idyllic area of Forli, surrounded by vineyards and orchards. The very positive energy of this location and the deep relaxing stillness are invitation enough for focus your inner power and detoxify your body.
"Villa Urszula" is also suitable for those wishing to - single, couple or friends - spend time and have fun visiting the many tourist attractions such as the nightlife of the Adriatic Riviera, historic sites and remains, the culinary specialties of Romagna ....... briefly "La dolce vita" from Fellini which, incidentally, was a genuine Romagnol native of Rimini ! The less daring among you, will enjoy the historical center of Forli, just a few kilometers away.
The gorgeous hilly landscape known for its places of power, offers many possibilities for excursions and walks.
Each flat owns bathroom, kitchen and garden or terrace. The price includes the apartment for a week, and access to the park, swimming pool, outsides shower & restroom, tennis, barbecue and parking. At disposal are also bicycles, tandem bicycle, tennis rackets.
Interaction with guests
We appear mostly as friendly and sociable people therefore we should actually be quite enjoyable as hosts. We are all, by circumstances and chance, multilingual as following:. English, French, Italian, German and Polish.
On arrival, guests are warmly welcomed and received a small tour of residential premises, parc and outbuildings.
Off course, we will gladly assist them to dispose with information in relation to attractions, places, clubs, events, transport and convenient modalities, etc .......
Regarding the rest, we adapt to customers' moods and sensitivities
Italy, proud owner of nearly 75% of Historical World Heritage, is waiting for your coming
• Forli'/ Predappio ( Birthplace of B.Mussolini)
• Castrocaro Terme - Spa town (7 km)
• Florenz - Quintessential City of the Renaissance
• Ravenna - Last capital of the Roman Empire
• Bologna - Europe's oldest university
• San Marino is the oldest still existing republic in the world (301 AD after J.C)
• Rimini - Cervia - Cesenatico - Riccione (Adriatic coast)
• Faenza - already known in the Renaissance, for the artistic production of pottery ( earthenware "Faïence")
For sports fan's
• Golf - 7 Km
• 4 golfs within a radius of 20 Km
• Walking, cycling & riding
At least but not last, crossed over, on a meaningful portion of its lands, by the "Route of Wines and Savors", the Tuscan-Romagnola area offers a wide range of culinary delights and local products. The tangle of both worlds "Mare & Monti" - Sea & Mountain - participates in establishing a reputation of excellence in culinary art, combining Tradition and Avant-garde.
As usual except underground
• Tennis court has to be cleaned and watered after the game. Water charge 5 €
• Swimmingpool - Children only under adult supervision - Closing time 20:00 - Pool by night only on agreement
• Use of Barbecue or outdoor kitchen after arrangement
This host has a Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the trip and the first night is non-refundable, with the exception of fees.