Riventides with its expansive views of river, ridge, and ocean provides a perfect North Coast vacation spot. This large, delightful house with its extended grounds and many special places can gracefully accomodate up to 8 in three bedrooms.
RENTAL AGREEMENT FOR RIVENTIDES
The Renters agree to the following rules and conditions:
1) The person who secured the reservation and agrees to this contract is responsible for informing all in their party about these rules/condition.
2) Check-in is at 4:00 pm and check out is at 11:00 am unless by prior arrangement.
3) No more than the number of people the owner approved are allowed to sleep in the house.
4) Renters agree to keep the main gate from the road to the property closed at all times.
5) No smoking in the house or the yard. If anyone has to smoke they are to do so on the front porch.
6) Respect the quiet and privacy of neighbors at all times. Partying or any other kinds of boisterous behavior is not allowed. No very loud talking in hot tub, especially after dark.
7) Supervise young children in the field, on the 2nd floor balcony, and the stairs, and all children in the upstairs bath/shower and hot tub. Wipe up all spilled water in the upstairs bathroom.
8) Internet is via satellite, as Riventides is rural, and there are serious caps. Emailing, web surfing, and downloading/uploading documents have no limits. Downloading or streaming movies or music to computers, the use of SKPE or HANGOUTS or other social media sites must be done very sparingly (except from 3 am to 8 am, when no caps apply). Downloading videos from you-tube or other video sites also count towards caps and must also be done very sparingly.
9) Both Dish TV and the Internet are provided as a convenience. There is no guarantee that renters will be able to access specific content or that there will not be occasional access problems.
10) The owner or the caretaker has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to deal with any current or potential problems.
11) The renters shall inform the owner or caretaker about any damage and pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear. The owner has the right to use the security deposit for full or partial payment of all damages caused by renters,. The renters will promptly pay the bills they receive for damage to the property.
12) The renters are responsible for their own security and should lock doors and windows when it is prudent to do so.
13) Any unsafe or dangerous condition must be reported to the owner or the caretaker immediately.
14) The renter acknowledges that the use of the property is entirely at the renter's risk. They shall indemnify and hold harmless the owner against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to property, injury or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, pool, hot tub and grill. Renters agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews