You are very welcome in a house, which counts more than two centuries! It was built in early 19th century to house a French officer while Corfu was under Napoleon's command. Right after Waterloo, the house was lived by a British officer. Around 1850 it was bought by our family to whom it belongs until today. The house is a typical sample of the architecture of what was known in Corfu under the French word '' mas''. A village house, owned by wealthy families having, mainly, olive yards, in order to survey the agricultural works was a must. When our ancestors bought this house, they added the olive press and the stable in order to make it suitable for this purpose. Nowadays, our family has moved permanently in Athens for more than half a century. As a consequence, the olive press and the stable were restored and altered into apartments decorated with the original antique furniture, ready to host our friends or anyone who would like to visit this beautiful house!
The stable has been transformed into a lovely house that can accommodate 4 persons, two in the bedroom with one double bed, and two in the living room with sofa-bed, which can be transformed into a double bed or two single beds. Baby cot available on request.