We are more than surprised with this very negative and unusual comment
1) We try to be as flexible as we can to allow our visitors to check-in early: we recommend that they carefully read the very clear instructions sheet we send them. We have answered your call as soon as we could to read with you the instructions you already had.
2) The building perfectly complies with any safety instruction : if you are locked in the building and want to get out, the easiest may be to open the door and are immediately in the courtyard.
3) In the description it is very clearly stated that the mezzanine has a low ceiling (1,35m, ie almost 5 feet.
4) There are 2 remote control units that open the 2 ceiling windows.
5) Most of our visitors use (Hidden by Airbnb) Map or Citymapper and find very easily the place. If you don't have a mobile, you may also buy a map. We may suggest to ask friends to explains how to use it.
5) Sorry for the car access, which is possible but awkward: I guess that architects in the 12th century may have underestimated the traffic of motor cars.