A beautiful, spacious and bright apartment in the heart of Old City! Minutes from Independence Mall, and steps from some of the area's best restaurants. The best of what Old City has to offer!!
You'll have the full apartment to yourself! One spacious bedroom with king sized bed, 1.5 bathrooms, full kitchen with dishwasher, washer and dryer, large living and dining area and, most importantly, TONS of gorgeous natural light.
The historic building was newly renovated, and has a gorgeous outdoor courtyard with grills and picnic tables for tenants. There is a security gate at the entrance with keyless/code entry.
What to do:
- For the history buffs...we're right next door to the Betsy Ross House and two blocks from: Independence Hall, The Constitution Center, The Liberty Bell.
- For the foodies...we're surrounded by some of the best restaurants in the country! Jose Garces, Stephen Starr, Eli Kulp, Jason Cichonski and many more have restaurants in the neighborhood.
- Seconds from Penns Landing, Society Hill, South Street and Washington Square
- Short walk to Rittenhouse Square
- Short subway or cab ride to the stadiums
Everything you see is yours to enjoy! The kitchen is stocked with all of the essentials - dishes, cooking supplies, paper products, coffee (critical!) and tea and water. Also clean sheets and towels. The space is professionally cleaned upon your arrival.
Interaction with guests
Please feel free to call, text or email with any questions! Anything from logistics to restaurant recommendations.
Hi! Thanks for visiting. Kyle and I moved to Philadelphia almost two years ago and have absolutely fallen in love with our Old City neighborhood. We love exploring all that this city has to offer...history, entertainment and (most importantly, at least to us!) some of the best restaurants in the country.