This great old Villa, comfortably heated in winter by an ecological pellet system, welcomes you in Bayonne for a few days or more in authentic and peaceful surroundings. The complete second floor is proposed as a vacation rental. In the heart of a wooded park, the Villa offers from its sunny terrace panoramic views on the Nive River and the Pyrenees. We can accommodate two to six people in the three bedrooms, one with a large balcony with a magic view. Two bathrooms are available. Our guests can also enjoy a lounge-dining room with TV and fully equipped kitchen to their exclusive use. Free internet access is offered to our guests. Whether you are two to six people, the entire top floor is all yours.
A bus stop, a pharmacy, and a little grocery store are within a two minute walk. There’s also a shopping center at a three minute drive by car or by bus.
Ideally located between the sea at 6 km, the mountains at 20 km, downtown and shopping at 1 km, and the countryside at 3 km, the Villa allows you to fully enjoy the rich panel of activities in the region. As the Spanish border is only about 30 km away, it’s easy to plan a short excursion within the day.
The region abounds with outdoor activities like hiking, horse riding, biking, water and mountain sports, golf, tree climbing, sightseeing... The free bicycle rental, organized by the city of Bayonne, allows you to enjoy the bicycle paths to the sea or along the river.
- aller à la plage le matin, à marée basse, quand il n'y a personne.
- écouter mon fils improviser du jazz au piano.
- partager un gâteau basque de chez Adam avec mes amis sur la terrasse.
- aller à la salle de sport à vélo après mon travail.
- tremper mon carré de chocolat noir dans du thé vert bien chaud.
- faire découvrir aux autres les paysages de mon enfance.
- jouer de la musique baroque à l'orgue.