[GIRLS ONLY] Our place is located 5 min walk from Hsinchu Train Station and 5 - 7 min from several bus stops to downtown or science park. You may enjoy a nice local night market around, just by foot. I am capable of fluent English and Japanese.
Give $25 USD off your first trip on Airbnb
We are a building located in a tranquil place near Nanda Rd. The room is about 17 square meters, with a balcony around 1.5 square meters full with sunshine. The room is equipped with comfortable double bed, AC, a TV set, internet and free wifi connection. The room is bright, trees and nature is just by the window and you can even hear the birds sing in the morning.
Washing machine, refrigerator, electronic pot in public place. In the room, there are air conditioner, cable TV, free wifi, internet, hair dryer and clean bed sheet, towel, pillow and blanket.
Interaction with guests
People have different personalities, some enjoy a stay with lots of interactions with the host and some just want a quiet and independent time.
Please feel free to tell me which style you prefer. I always have trouble guessing :) If you would like to have my accompany to explore the city, I will be very happy to do so.
Other things to note
- The room is on 2nd-floor, and we don't have elevator.
- When you move out, please make sure the room is in the original condition and please take out the garbage for the comfort of next guest
- Not a place for party people since our current roommates are all regular daytime workers / students. And your quiet stay would be highly appreciated.
- When you leave the room, please make sure you always switch off the AC and other electronic appliances.
- No cleaning service during your stay.
- the check-in & check-out time is limited for 2 time slots respectively at eight-thirty in the morning and after seven o'clock at night. The time is flexible during weekends.
For girls only, no pet, no smoking, no unregistered guests.
I am a software engineer. I love languages and cultures. Looking forward to host travelers from all over the world and can't wait to share the beauty of my country and people with you. I can speak fluent Chinese, English and Japanese and I'm currently learning Cantonese, Spanish and French.