About this listing
Private double bedroom faced to the street. A very comfortable bed.
We provide you an electrical heater on winter and a fan on summer.
It is a shared apartment situated in a multicultural environment/area.
Close to city center but not too touristy.
It works as a Guesthouse where you can meet other travelers.
Late Check-in: Possible After midnight with a charge of 15Euros
With Grace House - 17666/AL
The house was renovated and is very cozy.
We have maintained the architectural features of a old typical Lisbon home.
The house has 4 bedrooms, one kitchen, 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms and one balcony.
We will give you 3 keys for: building entrance, apartment and bedroom. Bedroom with a work table, closet and a mirror.
Public transportation in the area, very accessible.
Shared spaces: the 2 living rooms with cable tv, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and a lovely balcony.
Interaction with guests
I don't live in the house but i sleep there sometimes. I am always available to help and always communicating.
Other things to note
No stairs, ground floor.
License or registration number17666/AL
Learn about this field
- Please wash the dishes after use them.
- Make sure the building door is really closed.
- Quiet time is from 11PM to 7AM. The nightly rest of the neighbors must be respected.
- Please leave the bedroom in reasonable condition.
- Don't put any type of garbage inside the building bin, just put in the house's bin.
- No overnight visitors in the apartment.
- Always check that the heating and lights are off when leaving your bedroom.
Enjoy your stay! :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 695 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Me, my mother and aunt work together, we manage 3 houses. We like to improve a familiar environment. :)
They have a really good taste to decor, they always keep the house clean and like to make people feel good and at home.
About me: i like to meet people, it is refreshing. :)