Looking for some family time or just time to get away from your hectic life - come relax at this newly renovated 2 bedroom cabin surrounded by the lake on one side and the woods on the back side with 3/4 acres to enjoy the outdoors - including a campfire pit, play area for kids, sandbox, dock and swimming area. The lake has public access to launch your boat - the lake is perfect for both recreation and fishing!
This beautifully renovated cabin on Little Marion Lake has a very warm inviting feel with an open concept beautiful kitchen with island/breakfast bar and a comfortable living room overlooking the lake. The main bedroom has a queen bed with twin bunk beds in the second bedroom. The beautifully decorated bathroom has a new large shower and granite top vanity. The yard slopes down to the lake where there is a shallow and gradual sloped entry - perfect for children to swim or to fish off the dock. There is a nice fire pit to keep you warm with the gorgeous view on your peaceful nights.
Interaction with guests
We are just an email or call away.
Other things to note
There are many child-friendly amenities, with a swing-set play area, child-friendly dishes, toys, books, movies, and portable crib and high-chair upon request.
Enjoy the lake with some kayaks! We have kayaks for rent to help you explore the lake while you're at the cabin. Prices: $20/day for 1 kayak, $30/day for 2 kayaks; $100/week for 1 kayak, $150/week for 2 kayaks. These prices are a bargain compared to local rental companies that charge $50-$75/day per kayak. Reserve yours today!
Absolutely NO smoking inside the cabin.
Pets must be approved.
1. Check-in is after 3pm.
2. Absolutely NO SMOKING in the cabin. No use of any drugs are allowed on the property.
3. Quiet hours from 10pm to 7am. This is a quiet, friendly area. Please be respectful of the neighbors. If there are complaints about loud noise or inappropriate behaviour, you will be asked to leave the property and not receive a refund.
4. Only people listed in the rental agreement may stay overnight on the property.
5. No parties or events are allowed at the property.
6. Pets are allowed with prior approval only.
7. Homeowners are not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while in or on the property – this includes during the use of the lake. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of or damage to personal property of guests.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. Extra towels can be found in the cabinet in the main living area.
9. On the morning of departure, please follow the checkout procedures in the guest handbook at the property.