Situated at a quiet spot, right into the city center, 5' walk from the famous lions square and right next to the famous archaeological museum oh Heraklion, features a spacious veranda with magnificent sea view. The property has been fully renovated, with high-speed wifi internet, central heating and air conditioning.
Other things to note
The appartment is at the 3rd floor, and the building has no elevator.
Please follow the rules below at all times:
1. Local laws prohibit loud music 15:00 pm till 17:30 pm and 23:00 pm till 07:00. Please be respectful towards other tenants by being quiet when leaving and entering the building.
2. Leaving cooking pans/oven unattended is not allowed.
3. Be responsible with the use of electricity by turning the heating units and lights off when they're not needed or when leaving the house. Leaving them on is wasteful and harmful to the environment.
4. We ask that guests refrain from smoking indoors.
7) Ensure that all doors are closed behind you when entering/leaving the building.
8) Please leave the common areas clean and tidy.
9) Please keep it clean as you'll receive it and enjoy the best of it!
Thanks for understanding and following the rules of the house.
Thank you for choosing our apartment and we wish you'll have a fantastic time!
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is George, and i was born in Heraklion, and grew up there as well. Although I have been away for more than 20 years now, I keep returning whenever I have the opportunity. This is the reason I renovated this place - to have a modern and comfortable apartment that will allow me make the most out of my (precious) time in Heraklion!
As you will find out when you come, Crete is a great place throughout the year, and Heraklion is ideally located to experience many of the island's beauties!
Although i would love to personally meet you as my guests and accommodate your needs, unfortunately distance does not allow me to do so. However, my trusted associate (and childhood buddy) Defkalion is there for anything you might need! (A simple look into the guest reviews will immediately tell you the story!)
I welcome you all to the property and wish you a memorable stay in Crete!!!