This twenty first floor condo (2105), in Ariel Dunes I, features one of the best views in the building. A very short walk to a private beach and you will be relaxing in the sand.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
1. CHECK IN time is after 3:00PM CST. CHECK OUT is 10:00AM CST. No Early Check Ins or late
Check outs permitted.
2. SMOKING – this is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. PETS – Pets are NOT permitted in the rental condo at any time. A $500 penalty will be charged if
there is evidence of any unauthorized pets in the property.
4. MINIMUM AGE – 3D Beach Rentals has a minimum age for renting. We cannot rent to
vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian
5. DAMAGE – Charges will be billed to your credit card account for the following:
a. Damages to the condo or its contents
b. Charges incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered
during the stay.
c. Debris, rubbish and discards left inside the condo:
d. Soiled dishes left in the sink or dishwasher
e. Damaged, lost or stolen linens
f. Smoking inside the condo
g. Parking passes are lost or not left inside the condo upon departure
h. Check-in early or check-out late
i. Violations of any resort rules that incur fines or penalties.
j. Trash not properly disposed of. All trash and refuse must be removed prior to check-
out. No trash is to be left outside doors or on balconies at any time.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to 6
persons (any ages; children included). Prior approval is needed for any additional persons.
Unauthorized guests could result in eviction.
7. MINIMUM STAY – this property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimums may be
required during holiday periods or peak season. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the
guest will be charged the 3 night rate.
8. HOUSEKEEPING – there is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are
included in the unit, daily housekeeping service is not in the rental rate, however is available at
an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be
taken from the condo. An initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels and dishwashing detergent
will be supplied. Renter is responsible for any additional supplies. Laundry detergent is not
9. FALSIFIED REESERVATIONS – any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to
forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be
permitted to check in or may be evicted.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in
writing in advance.
11. PARKING/PARKING PASSES – Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Vehicle is to be parked in
designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked car is subject to towing; applicable towing
fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Instructions on where to
obtain the parking pass will be provided prior to check in. Parking pass must be left in the condo
at check-out. Parking pass must be displayed in the car at all times. Failure to display may result
in towing of the vehicle at renter’s expense.
12. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given. We highly recommend you purchase
13. TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to
purchase travel insurance, go to www.insuremytrip.com for details and to purchase.
14. CONDITIONS – The condo will be in clean and working condition. No compensation will be given
for non-working items outside the owner’s control, including but not limited to power outages,
cable TV outages, internet outages, etc. For items inside the owner’s control, the owners will
make every attempt to rectify the problems that may occur while you are in the condo. It is the
renter’s responsibility to notify the owner immediately if there are any problems. No refunds or
any other compensation will be given for the problems that the owner is able to rectify within a
reasonable time frame.
15. LIABILITY – The condo is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents,
injuries or illness that occurs while on the premised or its facilities. The homeowners are not
responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this
reservation, it is agreed that all guests expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their
use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental
monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase
travel insurance. I also agree damage charges can be charged to my credit card if damages are
incurred during my stay. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.