A very good, fully furnished cozy apartment with private garden will be happy to accommodate you on your trip to Prague. Here you will be like home and can relax after long walk through the city. Having breakfast in the sun on the garden will be the great benefit to start your day.
Tesco supermarket is right on the corner. Night bars and clubs, restaurants and parks are within walking distance. Very quite and historical atmosphere will let you relax after long day.
Apartment has fully equipped kitchen, also I will provide you with tea, sugar and tea kettle. Fresh bed linen and towels are included on the comfortable sofa-bed. The bathroom is big.
The whole apartment is at your disposal. Upon check-in I will show you around and accommodate. You will have my phone number in case you need something. Keys will be given to you as well.
Interaction with guests
You will have all my contacts and can contact me in any cases you need during your stay.
During your stay you are kindly asked to respect the following rules:
- take care of the inventory and installations;
- it's forbidden to smoke and bring pets into the apartment;
- during the night (between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.) do not disturb the quite of the other neighbors;
- on the departure day the apartment should be emptied by 10 a.m.
- the apartment should be left clean and tidy. All the used kitchen stuff must be washed and the sink should be cleaned. Also, the garbage should be emptied otherwise the additional charge will be added;
- It is forbidden to walk in shoes in the apartment;
- on your leaving, the owner will check the apartment and an additional compensation will be added in case of damage of the inventory.
We would like to thank you for your comprehension and wish you a beautiful stay and a nice holiday in our beautiful city.
This host has 124 reviews for other properties.View other reviews