Come and enjoy the beauty of the Oregon coast in our cozy, little (425 square feet) condo by the beach. Full view of the ocean, short walk to a driftwood covered beach. Near the historic Taft neighborhood: Restaurants, glassblowing, Siletz bay!
A beach escape with a view of the Pacific ocean. Stone fireplace for those cool summer nights or stormy winter months.
There's a patio with a picnic table right outside our place that you are welcome to use. It's a great place to have your morning coffee/tea when the weather's nice or watch the sunset. There's also one behind and above that has a full view of the ocean.
Interaction with guests
We don't live on the premises so our interaction with guests is usually limited to text, email or phone. We are happy to answer questions or give recommendations on things to do or places to eat. There is a property manager on site for any emergencies that may arise.
You can load and unload in front of the condo but Please park in designated parking places, not in front of the condo.
NO SMOKING PLEASE! Our condo is a no smoking unit. You can smoke outside but there really isn't any good place that's out of the weather.
Our place is a corner unit with no neighbors above or below but we still ask that you be considerate regarding noise especially between the hours of 10:pm-8:am.
We'd prefer if you burned Pres-to-Log or Duraflame type logs but it's not really a big deal if you burn wood. We don't provide the logs but there are several places close that sell them. Please make sure to open (pull) the flue/damper when having a fire and close (push) it before you leave.
Please do not remove bed or bath linens from the unit.
Please treat our home and belongings well. If for some reason something does happen to break, please let us know so we can fix or replace it before the next guests arrive.
Wycliff Condominium Owners Association
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
This unit is a privately owned condominium and is part of the Wycliff Condominium Owners Association. The uses of this unit and the common areas of the complex are governed by the Bylaws of the Association and Rules adopted by the Board of Directors including the following:
1. NOISE: Extreme care shall be taken with respect to noise made in this unit and outside in the common areas. Any noise should be kept to a minimum between the hours of 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Keeping in mind the importance of the enjoyment of all owners, guests, and tenants, a reasonable level of noise made during other hours is acceptable.
2. COMMON AREAS: Everyone is responsible to use the Common Areas in a manner that will not prevent the enjoyment and use by the other Owners, Guests and Tenants. These areas include parking areas, outside paved and landscaped areas, stairways and common halls and entrances. Anyone using a Common Area must clean up after himself or herself. No one is allowed to make modifications to Common Areas or damage them in any way. The Board of Directors must approve placement of objects on or about the Common Areas or the building exterior. Outdoor furniture may be used in the common areas. However, all such furniture must be taken into the owner's unit when the occupants are not present.
3. PARKING AND USE OF NON-MOTORIZED TRANSPORTATION: Parking is allowed only in striped parking spaces. Other paved areas accessible by vehicles are to be used as very short term loading areas only. Parking of large vehicles is extremely limited. Short term parking of Owners' and Owner guests' RVs, trailers, and campers, as well as trailers with boats, must be approved by the Caretaker in advance and is limited to 48 hours. Renters and tenants are not allowed to park vehicles larger than one parking space. No vehicle at any time will be permitted on the property without current registration tags. In addition, vehicles parked on the property must be operational and street legal condition. Vehicles parked on the property that are not registered and in street legal operating condition are subject to towing without notice at owners expense. Use of skates, skateboards, or push style scooters on the property is prohibited.
4. INTERNET ACCESS: Use of Wycliff's wireless internet network is a privilege and it is not guaranteed. Occasionally the system is not functional due to circumstances beyond the control of the Owners' Association. Illegal downloading of copyrighted audiovisual files is expressly prohibited and will be reported to authorities who may seek financial or other penalties.
5. FIRE SAFETY: No one is allowed to disable or remove smoke or carbon monoxide detectors in the unit and should keep the fire extinguisher in an open and accessible location. Barbecues must not be used inside any unit, on porches or in any area within 10 feet of any building.
Emergencies or complaints regarding violations of the rules and regulations should be reported to the Caretaker in Unit 6.
West coast native that was born and (mostly) raised in Seattle but has called Orange County, San Francisco, Portland and now McMinnville home.
I'm a carpenter that thrives on surfing, photography, video and getting out and exploring with my wife and 3 children, whether urban, rural or straight up wilderness.
Current planned trips are: Los Angeles, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Iceland and completing our tour of the Seven Wonders of Oregon.