Please, make sure to read - all - our guidelines and - not - just some. Highlighting: we have to clean, paint or even repair our walls at least once a week. Please make sure to - not - touch them, especially not with the luggage. Thanks so much.
Victorian room in original 1900 building style. Jacuzzi, steam sauna, rooftop terrace, warm landlords - Max and Dina-Perla and the cutest dog - Pom and cat - Gischmo ever seen. This baroque style house contains all you need for an unforgettable visit
The cozy, Victorian room can host two people and contains two separate beds next to each other, a chair next to the bed, a desk from glass with a lamp on top of it and a closet. The room is light, comfortable and simple, to make you feel at home during you stay. There is a fireplace for decoration purposes and all elements of the room are in original 1900 baroque style. The sun will be shining through the window between approximately 13.00 and 18.00.
Guests who eat vegan only may use the kitchen. There's a special coffee machine in the kitchen, which serves different varieties. The living rooms downstairs with a piano and guitar for use, shared bathroom including the steam sauna and jacuzzi are at your disposal. We offer special facilities, such as a treadmill, yoga mat, spiritual readings, prayer and coaching as well. Please, do not hesitate to ask in advance, so you'll make most of your stay. Oh and of course, we provide your own space for your luggage in the closet, as well as hanging space. ;) If required, the boardroom downstairs can be reserved to hold meetings (max. 7 people) and you can organize small events as well. For more information, do not hesitate to consult the hosts. Hosting your own meeting at your own Airbnb; where else can you find such offer?
Interaction with guests
We enjoy having company in our house and are looking forward to meeting you. As born, raised and everything in Amsterdam, we know everything there is to know about the city. It is our pleasure to provide more details on the Dutch culture, do's and don'ts, musts and nice haves and much more. You'll tell us more about the purpose of your stay and we'll make sure you'll have all the information you need.
Also, we'd love you to not only use the room, but the entire house. It is our pleasure to sit down and get to know you. We open our home, because we love meeting new and inspiring people from abroad.
Other things to note
Dina-Perla Loges has the old and steep stairs you could expect in Amsterdam.
Want to know more about me? (URL HIDDEN)
- We are an adult only place. 17+ and you will be more than welcome to stay at DP Media Loges.
- Shoes are not allowed in the apartment, since the floor is very fragile. We'd like to ask you to be so kind and leave your shoes in the middle of the stairs. We have a special rack at your disposal and of course, we will be happy to lend you a pair of new slippers.
- Absolutely no smoking, parties, drugs or guests allowed at DP Media Loges. We have severe rules against smoking and fire. We use smoke and fire detectors, both downstairs and upstairs. Preferably, no smoking on the balconies as well.
- Please, be careful not to damage the walls, doors and so on, by bumping, pushing, or forcing your way through the apartment. As perfectionists, we are - extremely - neat and take excellent care of painting, restoration, cleaning and so on, so we expect you to respect our standards. This way, we will be able to not only enjoy our Victorian living area ourselves, but also offer the best conditions to the people that will visit after you.
- We have excellent relations with the so called owners association and our neighbors. Always stayed in this neighborhood since childhood, so this is home to us. Please, respect that during your stay.
- Please, make sure to not open the windows entirely, thus apart from the system applied. This is a strict rule at DP Media Loges, both for your safety, as well as for the safety of our cat Gischmo and dog Pom.
- Cooking is allowed when meals are vegan only.
- Break it? Pay it.
- Lost the key? Can happen! We will then need to replace it and ask €15 to do so.
- About expectations: dearest guests, DP Media Loges is not a hotel. That's all. ;)
This host has 108 reviews for other properties.View other reviews