About this listing
Renewed apartment on medieval building known as "Tower House", in the center of the city. Close to Station and sea. Ideal base for your Cinque Terre excursion!
New apartment on medieval building on the main street of the historical center of the city.
It has a big living with 2 double sofa beds, open equipped kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom.
It's on the center of the city soft Movida, with some popular pub, cafè and restaurants just around. Supermarket at 100 meters.
Train station, necessary link to Cinque Terre, at 5 minutes walking. Harbor, with its boat trip, at 4 minutes walking.
Entire private apartment
Interaction with guests
Please communicate your expected arrival time few days before your arrival or as soon as possible.
If by TRAIN: please communicate your train arrival time, then go straight directly to the apartment for the check in; if you don't notify a strong delay you'll probably don't find anybody
If you arrive by CAR: please communicate your the expected arrival time, notifying ON TIME any delay. Then please call once parked in Piazza Beverini, the closer place where stopped the car. You can leave the car here for max 2 hours, so once done the check in better move the car to somewhere else:
- in any blu line parking of the city center. Fee from 0.50 to 1e/hour - free from 8 pm to 8 am and on sundays - Payment with coins at the machines on the streets
- at the Train station parking (underground), at 100 meters by your place
- at Porto Mirabello Harbor (Via Aldo Moro) - Price depends on stay lenght - Around 12e/day
- at Free parking in Piazza d'Armi - Free shuttle to the center - 10 minutes walking by your place
PLEASE CHECK ON MAP AND ORGANIZE YOUR GPS DEVICE IN ORDER TO BE INDEPENDENT ON GETTING THE PARKING YOU PREFER - APARTMENT IS NOT RENTED WITH PARKING :)
The ancient heart of the city is rich of shops, pedestrians street, bar, restaurant and museum. The apartment itself is on the middle of Via del Prione, so between the Station, necessary for your excursion to Cinque Terre, and the sea front, nice place to walk/jogging but also another link to reach by sea Cinque Terre, Islands, Portovenere, Portofino
PARKING: I suggest to my guest to temporary park next the building just for the check in time, then leaving the car at Porto Mirabello, a yacht harbor just on the other side of the bridge. Here's the park is easier and cheaper then in the rest of the city center. Please check on where Porto Mirabello is.
You won't need any public transport
On request boat trip to the islands of the gulf + Portovenere or Lerici + Tellaro. It's a goiter of 7,5 meters that can host up to 8 people, moored at 400 meters by the apartment. It has radio, dock station, light snorkeling equipment.
- 180e for 4 hours trip up to 6 people (30e/hour if you would like a longer stay). Discounted price at 160e for family with children.
- Pilot and gasoline included
- you can choose one of 2 different trips:
a) the Islands (Palmaria, Tino e Tinetto) + Portovenere
b) Lerici + Tellaro
- Please consider it's not a 4 hours trip running with the boat but the most of the time you will be firm on the sea, as you will have 2/3 stops for your swim/sun and, under your request but included, a visit to Portovenere or Lerici; you would be picked up later at the time you will fix;
- Not possible get out into a beach
- Not possible to rent the boat without pilot.
- No shoes into the boat
- No smoking
Other things to note
Towels included (1 shower towel + 1 medium for each guest)
- No parties
- No personal stuff outside the door
- No big noise /music later 11 pm
- No AC/appliances left On when outside
- Apartment has to be left in good cleaning conditions and with no dirty dishes
- City tax required at check in (1.5e/night/person)
- Night check in extra fee: 20e later 10 pm, 30e later midnight
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 1303 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey it's Davide, founder and CEO of Downtown srl, a Real Estate company that manage a group of holidays apartments in Rome and La Spezia (Cinque Terre), where I am born. I began the job with my private apartment here on Airbnb on 2010, while I was doing some else on my life. Then I discover to love this job and I founded Downtown srl, with base in Rome. Times are now really changed in this market from 2010, when on Airbnb we were few hundreds owners. Actually there is a huge offer of thousands of place of any sort of kind: not professional managed (but nether familiarly), with no authorization, out of control, tax free (for the hosts but not for you). We are really glad to be able offer something else but main part of competitor on Airbnb, today maybe much important: safe legally licensed places, but still distinguished by an own personality, like my 1st place was, due to my personal love for Interior design and art.
These 2 features make our apartments far from the most of others on the web.
Anyway the places we rent are still "private apartments" anyway, so we strongly believe in communications between host and guest, on mutual flexibility, comprehension and respect of rules, written or not. An apartment is not a room of a chain of hotels, where traveller easily know what expected. An apartment has not a 24h reception and has not somebody arriving at the door in 1 minutes in case of need. An apartment necessarily has its strengths and weaknesses; it reflects personal taste, personality and choices of who designed and manage that: somebody that you didn't know, born and living in another country, anyway considering travelers needs and international common standards to make your stay a great experience.
This is made possible by an experience of thousands of bookings, still managed personally by me.