About this listing
Let me introduce to you my lovely, newly-renovated apartment. The apartment oriented straight at Wenceslas square. Cozy studio will be ideal for a family trip, or for a friend’s company up to 11 people.
The apartment is completely furnished and prepared to the last detail, to offer you all you need to experience some fantastic moments during your stay. Apartment is located straight at the Wenceslas Square, it makes this apartment perfect for sightseeing or for a visiting beautiful city of Prague. Upon arrival I will brief you with necessary information, give you 'go to' and 'to do' recommendations, dining tips using a map and after that leave you to absorb the wonderful atmosphere of your new temporary home.
P.S. I am almost always available as your concierge if needed.
Other things to note
• I can offer my secure underground parking which is for 20€ per night. The reservation is required.
• We can arrange a transfer from/to the airport, the price of 1-4 persons - 25€ car, 5-6 persons - 35€, etc.
• I respect privacy, so make sure needs are communicated clearly and in advance if possible.
• According to the Czech Law each person, who comes to Prague has to pay city tax. City tax is 15 CZK (60 cents) per person per night. We’re sorry for this inconvenience, but this tax has to be paid upon arrival in cash.
• Check-in after 15:00 (check-in after 22:00 - 30€); Check-out at 11:00. If you order my transportation, night check-in is free.
• We provide bedding, a few rolls of toilet paper, towels. The cleaning and refresh towels after 7 days of staying - for free.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 3102 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Alex. I and my friends live in the Czech Republic. We like Prague, no, we love it, and hope that you will share our love to this city. All of our apartments are located at the city center, so you can enjoy our wonderful city without using public transportation. Hope to see you soon in Prague.