Beautiful and quite apartment with balkony in a historical and beautifully renovated building in the heart of the city.
Very comfortable air conditioned flat with 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, new furniture and excellent location.
FREE Secure Parking!
Welcome to my lovely apartment in the center of Budapest!
It is ideally located for exploring the main sights and tourist attractions of Budapest.
This apartment is in the heart of Budapest, close to Oktogon and the famous Andrassy Avenue which has always been the most prestigious avenue since the beginning of the century and even today.
Andrassy Avenue lined with spectacular Neo-renaissance mansions and townhouses it was made as an Unesco World Heritage Site in 2002.
This boulevard is one of Budapest's main streets it connects the City Park and the Heroes’ Square with the city center.
Oktogon is one of the most popular meeting point in Budapest, and my apartment here has one of the best locations of the city: museums, cultural programs, theatres, opera, thermal bath, restaurants, cafes, "ruin bars", shops, luxury boutiques and shopping malls, nightlife, money change offices, ... are practically right in your door.
Thanks to the advantageous location of my flat you can easily access the main sights and the various entertainment possibilities of Budapest:
- The Millennium metro line can get you to the sights of the city worth visiting. Millenium Underground has been running for a century under the surface along Andrássy Avenue is only a jump from my apartment. The Millenium Underground was the first underground line of Budapest and one of the earliest line in Europe.
- Heroes' Square
- Szechenyi Thermal Bath and Spa, the largest bath of Budapest where even in the winter you can enjoy the blessing of thermal hot water under the sky
- Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Contemporary Art
- City Park Ice Rink, the largest and one of the oldest ice rinks in Europe, opened in 1870, recently renovated
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Circus of capital
- Budapest Zoo
- Hungarian State Opera House, a great example of the neo-Renaissance style
- The "Pest Broadway" a junction of Nagymező utca with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
- Franz Liszt square, a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
- Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
- Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
- House of Terror: commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims
- Drechsler House
- College of Fine Arts
- Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
- World famous luxury fashion shops
- Oktogon junction with Grand Boulevard
- Vörösmarty Square, the most elegant pedestrian zone of the city
- Deák Ferenc square (3 Metro lines intersection)
- Tourist information points
- Hop off bus stops
- Free Walking Tours Starting Points
By public transport (or by foot) you can easily reach other main sights:
- The Parliament
- St. Stephan's Basilica
- Chain Bridge
- Buda Castle, Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion, ...
- Gellért Hill
- The Great Synagogue
- Vigado Concert Hall
- Margaret Island
- Danube river
- Vaci utca fashion street
Nearby there are a lot of restaurants, bakery, fruit market, banks, pharmacy, post office, shopping mall, fitness centers, big park for jogging, bike rental, etc.
The building facing Hunyadi Square: a green park featuring a fountain, flowers, children's playground and free Wifi Internet.
It would be hard to find a better location for your visit to Budapest.
Public transport is well-developed in the city and the apartment has superb connections.
Tram lines 4 and 6 operate 24 hours and they are among the best options to move around in the city.
Millennium Underground Railway metro station is next to the building (it was opened to the public in 1896 and the stations are preserved in their original glory), all other Metro lines can be accesed very easily.
Several bus and trolley-bus lines are available around the building.
"Nyugati" railway station (designed by Eiffel company) is just one stop away from the building by tram, "Keleti" and "Déli" Railway Stations also can be reached easily.
The secured Free parking space for your car is available in walking distance.
Night buses and trams go very often all night long!
Other things to note
Athough you are in the centre of the city, close to the city life, the apartment is very quiet and calm since it faces to the yard.
The apartment is perfect for up to 6 people in 2 rooms, it is comfortable for both group of friends and families with children.
The flat is well equipped with everything you need for a comfortable short or long stay in Budapest:
- Air condition
- free WIFI
- complimentary coffee and tea
- free hand soap, duschgel, shampoo
- free detergent and rinsing
- ceramic cooking
- electric oven, grill
- microwave oven
- water heater
- fridge with freezer compartment
- kitchen utensils, plates, glasses, all the things to eat and drink
- big table
- washing machine to help you in longer stays
- 2 bathrooms with huge bath tube and douche
- separate toilet
- iron and ironing-board
- 2 beds + 1 sofa bed
- slippers in different size and color
- fresh bed linens, towels and hygenic tools
- free tourist maps, tourist guides and brochures with all the necessary information about the city.
Everything is brand new and stylish.
The apartment is situated on the 4th floor, and there is a lift.
Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden!
We have other apartments in Budapest, okease check the other one if the date which you need has already been reserved.
Our check-in and check-out times are flexible depending on whether the apartment is occupied on the previous/next day.
We always wait our guests in the apartment when they arrive. We can give personal recommendation and give answer for all of your question.
We offer you a nice place to stay in Budapest and we will be pleased to host you and to help you in anything you need.
We look forward to welcome you in Budapest.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews