About this listing
Quiet and spacious 200 meter square historic apartment with a central location in the heart of Beirut.
The apartment is located in Geitawi (the area above Mar Michael) and is accessed by a large set of rainbow colored stairs.
Huge rooms with tons of natural light, high ceilings and fresh breezes. There is a shared balcony overlooking the port, large communal dining table with view, comfortable living room and full kitchen with laundry and one and a half baths. The bedroom has a private balcony.
You'll be sharing the flat with me (photographer) and another flatmate/airbnb guest. I am very quiet and hospitable and like meeting new people.
Our house cat, Ashta, usually lives in the space, but not anymore, he is on holidays in Spain.
Kitchen is well stocked, has a fridge, oven, toaster, and water cooler.
Interaction with guests
I love traveling and meeting new people, so rest assured that I will assist you, and will give you an insider's tip on some cool places that you should visit.
Other things to note
- Taxi Pick-up Service from the airport available upon request.
- We have scheduled power outages in Beirut, so the power would go for 3 hours everyday.
- We love cooking, so if I happen to be around, we can enjoy a nice dinner together.
- If I'm free and available, I can take you on a bike ride around the city, all you have to do is ask :)
- Guided tours available upon request.
- Save Water!
- Smoking is allowed, but preferably on the balconies.
- Be quiet, especially after 12pm, our neighbors are old.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
A translator, an Ex-banker and currently a passionate photographer. I love to travel, meet new people and share stories and adventures. Interests include: motorbike rides, yoga, traveling, trekking, diving, art and photography...