Our white apartment is situated on the ground floor of villa Ana! White apartment has advantage among other apartments as you can exit directly to terraces, lounge and other amenities situated on the ground floor…
with simple bypass terrace you are just steps away from the beach as well.
The apartment has one bedroom, mini kitchen, bathroom with shower and large living room.
Bedroom has two single beds 90x200 cm with orthopedic mattresses. Living room is spacious and comfortable with large sofa (sleeps two 170 x 200 cm) and small sofa (sleeps one 80x200 cm).
Total size of apartment is 50 m2 and it has 3 (three) star category. As other apartments, white apartment is also equipped with new furniture, large plasma TV, sat TV, air-conditioning. White apartment is mostly described as functional...
Interaction with guests
Washing machine and iron board are shared in facility. Washing cost is 7 euro/ 5 kg.
Other things to note
We are offering also a van airport transfer service.
Van Transfers airport Dubrovnik, harbours, bus stations...you, your family and your luggage right to the door of your holiday destination. Save holiday time and book Easy and convenient
Confirm check-in times & key exchange after booking. Contact LsAdriatic within 24 hours of arrival if you encounter something unexpected.
Be respectful of your surroundings, and the neighbours next door.
Your reservation is confirmed for a set number of people. Check with your host before inviting additional visitors.
Respect the space
Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home. Whether it is an entire apartment or private room, be considerate & respectful.
Should any problems arise during your stay, immediately notify your host so they have a chance to correct it. They aren't psychic (most of them).
Leave feedback for your host. They appreciate it and so do we!
Guest has the right to freely use the apartment and all equipment and rooms inventory and installation carefully and dutifully as responsible master.
Guest is not allowed to:
• Leave appliances, air-conditioning and other electrical equipment on while leaving the suite. Also all doors should be closed before leaving, or ensured against draft.
• Bring in flammable or explosive materials or materials with strong and unpleasant odours. .. Bring in domestic or wild animals.
• Smoke in the suite, except outside area or by agreement with lessor on arrival
• Bring in persons not registered as guests, to stay in the suite, stay overnight or sleep.
• Take any objects, inventory or appliances out of the suite; this especially refers to use of towels on the beach.
• Move the arrangement of furniture in the suite.
• Disturb peace between 2pm-5pm and 11pm-7am, or make loud noise by use of radio sets, television or other appliances or musical instruments.
Guest agrees to:
• Leave the suite on the last day by 10am if guest don’t have other arrangements with lessor.
• Let know at lessor on arrival at what time is checking out from apartment