About this listing
This beautiful, fully serviced facility, with 3 double rooms, is situated in a quiet and peaceful suburb; 10 minutes’ drive from MonteCasino and South Africa’s most prestigious Sandton area.
These 6m x 3m rooms are subdivided into a sleeping area and a dressing/seating area. With lovely views and direct access to the garden, they offer a delightful retreat after busy days.
The walled premises offer good security.
A remote is provided to guests for the automatic gate.
Staff is on the premises to assist when needed.
Interaction with guests
Your hosts are on site to take care of your breakfast, and any personal laundry you may need attended to. Bookings can be made for special events such as BBQ, lunches or dinners.
Situated centrally, on a quiet street in Ferndale, 305 Long Avenue offers a peaceful and relaxing environment rarely found in busy suburban business areas. Beautifully decorated, with spacious meeting rooms, exceptional en suite bedrooms and a delightful garden with extra special recreational facilities, 305 Long Avenue allows for complete privacy for its guests.
You are right on the doorstep of local shopping centres, cinemas, restaurants and gyms; 15 minutes drive away from MonteCasino and Gauteng’s premier Hyde Park and Sandton City shopping centres; less than 30 minutes by car and you are in the heart of the cultural arc of Braamfontein where you can visit the Constitutional Court and Constitution Hill, the Civic Theatre, the Mandela Bridge and Newtown with the famous Market Theatre and Museum Africa. The Apartheid Museum and Gold Reef City are only about 30 minutes away on the M1 motorway.
The best way to get around in Johannesburg is to hire a car. However, cabs and uber taxis are also readily available, as well as tours to all the local attractions.
And if this isn’t enough – we can lay on a car and driver to transport you to and from the airports and to special places of interest.
Other things to note
The facilities at 305 Long Avenue are exceptional!
• Indoor games rooms with table tennis and a pool table
• An extra large conference room.
• Dining areas so you can enjoy mealtimes in the style you prefer.
• Plenty of good restaurants in the immediate vicinity if you feel like eating out and taking in a movie at a local cinema.
• A squash court to stay fit and have fun
• A 180 000 litre swimming pool. This pool is 4 times the size of an average pool in South African gardens. There is a paddling pool for the kids too!
• A garden around the pool for sunbathing – even though June and July are winter months, the sun is usually shining and the days warm enough to have a tan to take home with you. This is a favourite spot, all year round.
• Beautiful facilities for BBQs around the pool.
The entire venue can accommodate the most beautiful intimate weddings
Meal times and extra meals are pre-arranged with you.
Laundry is completed in 24 hours unless special arrangements are made.
The bedrooms are serviced once per day.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!