Vintage, cozy two-bedroom apartment has a true "Home Away from Home" feeling! Located in a historical gray-stone building on Sacramento Boulevard. Fully equipped and conveniently located on a quiet street just half a block from Humboldt Park with easy access to public transportation and only 5 miles from downtown! Enjoy free Wifi, Cable TV, central A/C-heat, comfy beds, full kitchen, free and easy parking and all the amenities you could wish to have while away from home. LGBTQ/straight friendly!
- There is absolutely NO smoking allowed inside the apartment.
- Please turn off the lights upon exiting.
- All guests must be registered at the time of check-in
- Respect the property and our neighbors, pls keep noise down after 10 pm.
- This is not the place to hold a party.
- Guests are responsible to pay Host for "damages or loss for any covered property caused by responsible guest or any "invitee" as stated under Airbnb terms and conditions.
- If you would like to bring your pet, please let us know in advance and note there will be a $40 "pet fee" per stay to offset additional cleaning costs.
* Bottom-line, we expect our guests to please care for our place as they would care for their own home.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am a busy professional in the medical field that enjoys to travel and spend time with friends and family. I believe laughter is great medicine and life is too short to be unhappy. I am a great listener and have friends from many different places. I love listening to music and dancing although I don't get to do it that often. I am a new Mom to a lovely set of twins and live upstairs with my extended family. My favorite travel destinations are Italy, especially Rome and Venice. I also loved the natural beauty of Rio de Janeiro and Puerto Vallarta and enjoy the Caribbean especially my homeland of Puerto Rico. I have had the privilege of achieving 'SuperHost' status every quarter even since I started hosting guests almost three years ago! and I am very excited to host people from all over. So far it has been a delightful experience :)
I am fully bilingual in Spanish and English and speak very little Italian.
My favorite quote: "If you think education is expensive try ignorance"