About this listing
Centrally located in West LA b/t UCLA and Santa Monica Beach. Walking distance to Los Angeles' JapanTown on Sawtelle Blvd, which provide great food and shopping. Close and easy access to freeways. Ideal space for UCLA students, beach goers, or central explorers of Los Angeles!
Furnished 1120sq. ft apartment unit connected to 9 unit property. Concrete flooring through out. Living area has large comfy sectional couch w/ ottoman and leather lounge chair. Gas fireplace and cable TV. The bedrooms have 2 queens size (real) beds. Closet and dresser space for clothes. Kitchen comes with refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, Keurig coffee maker (w/ pods included), and dishwasher. Provided dish ware for all guests. Dining table and chairs. Balcony off kitchen has a Charbroil BBQ grill and bistro dining set for two over looking Century City and Beverly Hills.
The building was built in the 1970's, so could use a bit updating, however I do keep it tidy and clean in the inside, but don't expect modern exteriors. This is a great space to accommodate 5 guests or less.
You have the place to yourself! You will be provided keys to access the apartment and common area. 2 car garage space available for additional cost.
Interaction with guests
I'm available with a phone call or text.
Just one block from the famous Sawtelle Blvd., JapanTown, in West Los Angeles. Known for it's fast growth of some of Los Angeles' most visited restaurants and shopping. Perfect spot if you just want to stay in the neighborhood and try all the restaurants. But also, right off the 405 hwy for easy access to explore all of L.A.
Walking distance to Sawtelle Blvd for all the restaurants. If you leave the area, I suggest Uber. (Download the app on your phone). There's also public transit on corners of Sawtelle and Santa Monica Blvd. If you have a car, you are welcome to use my garage for additional cost.
Other things to note
No parties or loud music allowed.
Check in at 2:00 p.m.- check out at 10:00 a.m.
Close all windows and lock doors when leaving the premises.
Place dirty linen and towels in laundry baskets in bedrooms upon departure.
Please clean any used dishes and silverware.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
1. No parties or loud music allowed. Please be respectful of my neighbors. and my home.
2. NO SMOKING inside apartment.
3. Close all windows and lock doors when leaving the premises.
4. Place dirty linens and towels in hamper upon check-out.
5. Place dirty dishes in dishwasher and throw trash away.
6. I will make a copy of your Drivers Licence or Passport when you check in.
7. Please be respectful of my furniture and treat it as if it's yours.
8. If you are booked with your pet the following rules apply: All pets must be leashes at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The cabin owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises. Please inform me of pets prior to booking.
9. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
10. Be a good communicator if and will we/you need anything.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Love Food, Love Travel, and Love Los Angeles. Helping you discover local travel and hot spots throughout the City of Angels. Book today and see more at @myeventla Instagram!