Fantastic 125 sqm villa with WIFI, wide garden and sea view, 2min by car to Porto Cervo Marina, within a residence with concierge and pool.
Booking period: 5 day min - 1 month max.
My property is a 125 sqm villa with sea view and a wide garden where you can take sun or just chill-out.
In the house there are respectively:
* single bedroom (2 separated beds) and a bathroom with shower in front it and washing machine;
* double bedroom with its own private bathroom with shower;
* new fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and oven, just installed in early 2014;
* a lounge with table for dining and sofa bed;
* new dining room with WIFI, air-conditioning, completely covered in late 2014 as part of villa, with a wide dining table, TV, sofa, chaise-longue.
The villa belongs to a residence which gives free access to pool and to concierge service.
Just outside villa garden, there's also a free parking lot.
From residence behind villa, there is a walking track leading in 5mins to a lovely small beach.
Interaction with guests
I won't be there during your stay but there is Paolo who is the residence concierge both for check-in/check-out and for any emergencies.
BWT I'll remain at your disposal on phone and email for any query you may have.
Other things to note
Please smoke outside or in the living room in front of garden, not inside.
1. Pets are allowed if previously asked.
2. Please smoke outside.
3. Before check-out please clean the dirty cutlery and plates, empty the fridge and throw garbage into the bins located outside the residence.
4. The availability of time for check-in and check-out will depend on likely future bookings next to yours.
5. Internet is free and for basic usage.
6. Do the recycling collection of the garbage
7. Park the car in the allocated spot: A4
8. The tiles get dirty easily so please do not leave the rubbish next to entrance door.
This host has 74 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a friendly and laid-back person, open to different cultures and loving to travel all around the world.
Having lived abroad for several years and travelling quite often overseas, I speak English, French and Spanish fluently.
You are very welcomed to send me a request for one of my properties in Garda Lake, in Dolomites or in Sardinia which are absolutely great spots where to chill-out and to get rest with your family or with your partner.
You can call me by Sk... too, my code is mga1983.