- Two level Spanish style home
- Two kitchens
- Private residential community
- Large balconies and terraces
- Short 15min drive to Kelowna
- Access to our private beach + beach house (note: beach dock was washed out due to rise in lake water level)
- Huge patio with amazing views of the lake
- Onsite parking for up-to 4 vehicles
- Private courtyard with BBQ
- Children over 2 years charged adult rate (under 2 yr are free)
- Heated floors in two bathrooms
- TV with free Netflix access
The home itself is located in a quiet, upscale private residential forested community of Lake Country directly on the lake--a town just minutes north of Kelowna. It's a great vacation escape from the noise yet close enough to downtown if needed.
Four full bathrooms with modern showers and fixtures, floor heating in two, two fully equipped kitchens, multiple dining areas, courtyards, and large outdoor patio with great views, and more!
Interaction with guests
Im often around maintaining the grounds. Feel free to say hi! :)
Other things to note
The beach is shared with me, but this is never really an issue as there is plenty of room and I don't use it daily. The walk down to the beach does require going down a path and a long stairway, which takes only a few minutes and most people don't mind the exercise, but I would still like this to be clear to my guests in case anyone doesn't enjoy stairs. :) Lastly, I also rent out a suite on the lower level of the large house but there is no access between suites--they are private suites and entirely separated.
>> NO parties. I'm very sorry, but it's a peaceful neighborhood and we like to keep it that way. If your intention is to party, you are still welcome to stay, but with the intention that the party goes to the pubs/bars in town.
>> Only registered guests permitted to stay. Please notify me of any visitors.
>> No trailers or campers.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love to travel and to try new things. Hiking, biking, swimming, hosting, cooking... I have lots of energy and love life. I appreciate good people and treat them like family. My vacation property is my pride and joy, and I look forward to sharing it with you!