- 20 m² Studio in a row house
- own bathroom with shower
- queensize bed with TV
- nice, quite neighborhood
- 45 minutes to munich downtown by S-Bahn
- only 5 minutes’ walk to the S-Bahn/bus station and the FH Erding
The room is super cozy, big and can accommodate up to 3 people. The third person will sleep on a comfortable mattress on the floor for additional 10 € / night – if you’re interested let us know. We will send you a host quotation including the third person.
You'll have your privacy on the second floor with your own bathroom across your room.
Please feel free to use our kitchen for small dishes (Toaster, Microwave). Furthermore, there’s a separate box only for you in the fridge.
We have placed a water boiler, cutlery and other basic equipment for you in your room.
- You’ll reach the ‘Therme Erding’ within 10 minutes by bus.
- The company ‘Amadeus’ is only one train station away and easy to reach.
- If you’re doing a flight attendant training at Lufthansa, you’ll be able to reach the Airport using the Bus no. 512.
Please be advised that we are not a hotel and do not offer breakfast!
- Free wifi in your room, the house and the backyard.
- Desk with office chair in your room.
- Wardrobe and hanger are available in your room.
- Free towels, toilet paper will be provided.
- If you need an iron please let us know.
Interaction with guests
During the summer you’re more than welcome to use our lovely terrace.
Please be advised that smoking is ONLY allowed in the backyard.
Other things to note
If you want to do your laundry you’re welcome to use our washing machine and detergent.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We’re happy to help you with any matter.
No smoking in the room, but possible in the garden.
I am a student and moving to Sydney for two years (2016 - 2017).
My parents are renting my room during that time :)
Ich bin Studentin und bin zwischen 2016 und 2017 in Sydney und mache dort ein Masterstudium.
Meine Eltern vermieten mein Zimmer in dieser Zeit.