About this listing
Located in tranquil Stanley Bridge, minutes from everything but quiet and private. Spectacular two bedroom 'urban chic' cottage with beautiful propane fireplace. Spectacular view of ocean, river and bay, as well as red cliffs.
Fully equipped including all linens, cooking utensils as well as all stainless steel appliances: microwave , dishwasher, full stove and fridge, washer and dryer. Modern bath with double sink, separate shower and tub. Cottage has Satellite TV/DVD,wireless high speed internet, Barbeque and telephone. Iron and ironing board also provided.
Five minutes to Cavendish and National Park. Walk to three restaurants, kayak rentals and seafood wharf. Private and serene yet close to all types of attractions and activies including world class golf courses minutes away. Walk to the shore 500 feet below the cottage. The view is "one of a kind". Extra charge for more than four adults.
Interaction with guests
Minimal Interaction-- just make sure they are comfortably settled in!
THE TOP TEN
1. Anne of Green Gables House and Museum as well as the theatre production at the Confederation Centre. A real fan might also like to see Anne and Gilbert at the Harbourfront Theatre in Summerside. On the way back, stop in for an authentic lobster supper in New Glasgow.
2. National Park System -Greenwich section of the park and the interpretative centre are not to be missed. Beaches, dunes, trails and absolutely amazing vistas.
3. Dunes Gallery -great art, pottery, jewellery, furniture, clothing-all local, in an environment of lush gardens. Top it off with a view from the top and a spectacular lunch or dinner.
4. Culinary Boot Camps –incorporates culture, heritage and of course food! Think wine, chocolate making, and local strawberries for example…
5. The “Singing Sands” beaches of Basin Head- whitest and squeakiest sand on PEI. While in that part of the Island, visit the PEI Distillery in Hermanville -guided tours-Award winning vodkas with blueberry and potato bases.
6. Richard's Fish and Chips in Covehead - great food and great view on a picturesque harbour on the North Shore
7. Province House, Confederation Centre Art Gallery and Founders Hall, and with a visit to nearby Beaconsfield House, you will be grounded in the history of PEI and the part we played in the creation of Canada.
8. French River, one of the prettiest villages on PEI – While there take the Paynter Road off #20, one of the prettiest little roads on the Island and stop in at Tony Diodati's Art Gallery. The view is my favourite.
9. Indian River Music Festival. Features a world of diverse offerings over the summer in a gorgeous historic church.
10. Golf - PEI boasts so many wonderful championship golf courses that one has to find time to test some of them, like Crowbush…. or Green Gables…or Brudenell….or Glasgow Hills…
***And for a extra little taste of the Island stop by the Charlottetown Farmers Market-open Saturday morning year round and Wed and Saturday’s –July thru Sept.
For additional great information go to (URL HIDDEN) or pick up “the BUZZ “ – an Island monthly packed with all things entertainment.
Other things to note
Dunescape Cottage normally rents by the week, Saturday to Saturday, during peak season (late June to early September).
Pets allowed-- but all deposits must be picked up!
From Jun 24 - Sep 1, 2017 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
My husband Rory and I live and operate tourist accommodations in beautiful Prince Edward Island, Canada. I am originally from Parrsboro, Nova Scotia, and we are putting one of the family cottages there on AirB&B as well. The Prince Edward Island cottages are located on a portion of Rory's Grandfather's farm. We love this part of the world and these locations are our family treasures. We're happy to share Prince Edward Island and the Bay of Fundy with guests from around the world.