Spacious, private Pool House with a luxurious, boutique beach hotel feel. Private entrance! Reserved parking steps from your door. Centralized, safe residential neighborhood in Los Angeles - only minutes to Universal Studios and Hollywood! Always beautifully clean! Guests love the bed! Everything you need for a splendid stay!
ALL TRAVELERS ARE WELCOME!!! New to Airbnb WELCOME!
Book or send request today! We book up fast!
* Comfy and fresh Queen size bed with luxurious linens. (Twin Areo bed available on request.
* Air conditioner and heater (You control to your comfort!)
* Sparkling clean shower and fluffy cotton towels, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, makeup remover wipes, blow dryer and more
* Large Walk-In closet with luggage caddies & cozy spa robes for 2
* High speed WiFi and HD TV with HBO
* Single cup Coffee Maker in well stocked kitchenette with microwave, electric teapot and large refrigerator.
* Organic oatmeal, organic snacks, assorted coffees & teas and hot chocolate
* Beach/pool towels and beach chairs available for trips to the ocean
CLEANLINESS is a high priority for our listings! You'll find your surroundings very quiet, calming, perhaps romantic and most importantly, squeaky clean!!
FANTASTIC CENTRALIZED LA LOCATION!
6 miles to Universal Studios or Warner Brothers Studios
9 miles to Hollywood
16 miles to Santa Monica
5 miles to North Hollywood
18 miles to downtown Los Angeles/Staples Center/Convention Center
20 miles to Venice Beach
WE OFFER DISCOUNT TICKETS to Universal Studios, Knott's Berry Farm, Legoland, Warner Brothers Studio, SeaWorld, Six Flags and The Aquarium of the Pacific! Discounts also available at our local supermarket and car service!
The Pool House comfortably sleep two but third person or an child is welcome to use my twin Aerobed. Children traveling with parents are welcome on a case by case basis. This property is not suitable for children between 1-3 yrs old.
IF THIS LISTING IS UNAVAILABLE ON YOUR TRAVEL DATES, I have another listing on this property. Please see my host profile to find the link to the other listing.
Easy Keyless Entry. Guests have access to the pool, the entire back yard and the side yard meditation garden patio. Beautiful evening lighting creates a magical, romantic retreat! There is no guest access to the main house.
Interaction with guests
I live in the main house on the property. You may or may not see me, but I will always be there if you need anything. I'm happy to share my local knowledge and recommendations but ultimately respect your privacy.
Other things to note
Rates VARY depending on time of year and holidays.
Children are accepted on a case by case basis. Infants (who are not walking) and children who are very good swimmers are welcome.
The pool is unheated. Swimming is delightful from late June to October. No lifeguard on duty.
For guests staying more than 2 weeks - there is an additional $20 per week cleaning service fee.
We cannot accept requests for pool parties or uninsured filming.
* All guests must have a completed profile with their picture
* Guests must be at least 21 years old. Children traveling with parents are considered on a case by case basis. Children must be supervised at all times
* This property cannot accommodate parties of any kind
* Guests are always welcome to invite family or friends to gather by the pool. Guests must clear all visitors with host
* Upon arrival, guests will review guidebook, on the bed in room, for all house rules, safety instructions and important information
* Please respect our peaceful neighborhood environment after 10 pm. 11 pm on weekends and in the summer months. We have neighbors with little ones : )
* No shoes on the carpet. Please leave shoes on the tile floor
* No candles, incense or any other open flames
* No Glass, No Running or Diving at the pool area. No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk
* The homeowner is not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or in or around the pool. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. We cannot be responsible for any items left behind.
This host has 166 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am originally from San Diego but have lived in Los Angeles for more than 35 years. I have two adult children who visit often, a wonderful dog (I got from a reality TV show!) and an old affectionate cat who thinks she's a dog. . I have been an actress for over 40 years (do you like 1980's movies?). I am also a teacher at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Hollywood and a private career coach for actors. I love gardening, cooking, going to the swap meet and then refinishing the bargain furniture I find there! I refinished most of the furniture you will see in my guest suites.
Come stay. Come relax. Come feel at home.
I look forward to welcoming you.