This open, clean, renovated 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom is in the heart of the French Quarter and is decorated with original NOLA art to give you an authentic experience. Bars, restaurants & festivals only steps away. With 11 real beds, you can sleep your whole crew comfortably! TWO Nice courtyards with tables and chairs, BBQ pits and ice chests for your group to enjoy! This property can accommodate large parties - great for a guys or girls trip!
I MAKE LAST MINUTE DEALS! inquire anytime!
I also have other great units available!
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
LOCATION. It matters most in life. This place is it. You are coming to New Orleans to EXPERIENCE this vibrant city and its amazing food, music and culture. DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF, TREAT YOURSELF. Come play and stay in the most desirable, luxurious and unique unit in New Orleans.
This open, clean apartment is in the heart of the French Quarter. On one of the most happening blocks in the Quarter, there are several iconic bars and restaurants only steps away.
This beautiful, open 2 bedroom apartment boasts:
(1) a large great room w/ fully renovated kitchen (granite counters, hardwood cabinets, all stainless steel appliances - incl dishwasher), new hardwood floors
(2) three comfy sofas, a day bed, and an additional bunk bed (2 twins) in the living room
(3) furnished with kitchen table, sofas, TV, microwave, gas stove, fridge, coffee pot, toaster, dining utensils and cookware, bath towels, bed linens
(4) 2 bedrooms w/ large closets
BR1 - 2 queen beds, 2 twin beds
BR2 - 4 twin beds
living area has 1 single day bed
air mattresses available
(TOTAL - 2 queen beds, 9 twin beds!!!)
(5) 1 full bath w/ brand new marble and travertine tile stand-shower, granite-top vanity and view to rear courtyard
(6) an additional half bath with marble floors, custom vanity
(7) access to rear COURTYARD (beautiful), with ability to entertain lots of people
(8) access to onsite laundry facilities
Enjoy cocktails in the lush courtyard with original NOLA decor.
The apartment and entire building is decorated with colorful original artwork and vintage NOLA and Mardi Gras art as well, to give it a warm comfortable feel for your quintessential New Orleans vacation!
After a long day of walking the Quarter, come back to this relaxing layout and soak in the powerful A/C. Recharge your batteries and get back out there to have some fun! When you've had enough good eating and nightlife, come back and get quality rest in this amply-furnished getaway.
I am generally flexible about check in times, if the unit is totally ready for occupancy.
I do not allow guests to check in early when the unit is not completely ready, due to Airbnb's advice to only allow guests in the property when it is totally ready for occupancy.
Some more info about this apartment:
-close to French Market, Bourbon St., Jackson Sq.
-close to Frenchmen Street corridor ('the local's bourbon street'... a street lined with intimate jazz and blues lounges/clubs/bars, restaurants, etc)
-quick commute to City Park for Jazzfest!!!
Guests have access to the Courtyard with BBQ grill and ice chests!
I supply: bed linens, pillows, sheets, towels, hand soaps, trash bags etc.
I do NOT supply: bath soap, shampoo/conditioner
onsite laundry facilities
bike rentals available through bike rental store nearby
Interaction with guests
I stay on the property IN A DIFFERENT UNIT during guests' stay (I do not share space with the guests). I provide guests with my "picks" on the events in NOLA during their stay and offer recommendations on bars, restaurants, festivals, events, etc. at check-in, if the guests would like them.
Other things to note
I am flexible about check-in/ check-out times.
RESPECTING THE NEIGHBORS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE!
1. All guests are required to sign a WAIVER prior to entering the property.
(please see Reservation Details for more info after we have confirmed the reservation)
2. STRICT CANCELLATION POLICY (see airbnb explanation)
I have a STRICT cancellation policy. For more info, check out the Airbnb help page on cancellation policies:
HELP --> Help Center --> Travelling --> Change of Plans --> How Can I can my reservation as a guest?
3. The security deposit does NOT get charged to you unless a claim is made AFTER your stay and the claim is approved by airbnb. It will not be charged to you at the time of the reservation.
License or registration numberCity Registration Pending
Learn about this field
1. Respect the House
2. No smoking in the House
3. RESPECT THE NEIGHBORS AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 323 reviews for other properties.View other reviews