About this listing
Its nice intimate room in a Huge Apartment in Brooklyn with exposed brick to give it a nice NYC look! Has a skylight!
The rooms has a new Smart TV with (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Chrome Cast where you can watch all your movies and series!
Im an actor working in NYC, I live alone and I use Airbnb to help pay my rent. Sometimes I wont be home at all because im working, feel free to contact me through the chat.
Bathroom is right next to your room. Super comfortable bed with a Fan!
If you are reading this, the room is AVAILABLE! The way Airbnb works is that it shows you only what is available on the dates you entered. So please DONT ask if it is available if you want to come, just send a request because once again: if you are reading this, it IS AVAIBLE.
The rooms has a new Smart TV with Chrome Cast that connects to your phone where you can watch all your movies and series!
It has a portable Air Cooler that you need to add cold water and ice to get cool air. There is a gallon of cold water in the fridge and ice trays in freezer you need to refill every day if you want to use it. It's great for the summer!
There are 2 small sky light that provide natural light. Bring a sleeping mask if the light bothers you. Its usually good for tourists to wake up and seize the day :)
This room has has the bathroom right outside its door. Extremely comfortable. Has a sky light that provides great natural light all day.
Wifi, kitchen, bathroom, living room.
Interaction with guests
Anything you need, just text me and Ill help you out!
We host people from Airbnb every single day. For this reason we have come up with a very clear list of rules you must follow. You MUST read and accept them in order to stay with us.
1. Always use common sense in this house. Everything you read here can be avoided if you just use common sense. Treat it as your own house. This is not a hotel, it is a very nice private home at a very low price. Do not expect Hotel Room house keeping.
2. Absolutely no smoking in the house.
3. Check in time: 1 pm-11 pm
Check out time: 9am
4. You may check in AFTER 1pm if you need to, but not before. This is non negotiable. Do NOT ask us to move it or to bring your things before, or check out after 9am. We host people everyday. We have to keep an order.
5. Because we go to school, sometimes until 10 pm, be prepared that we return home at around 11 pm and need to cook ourselves dinner. Keep this is mind if you are an early sleeper in the living room, we will be cooking next to you and it might be uncomfortable.
6. You MUST wash whatever utensils you use. Glasses, plates, silverware, etc. And clean your area before you leave.
7. If during your stay in NYC you go shopping, take your shopping bags, boxes, etc to the garbage on the street. Do NOT put it with our garbage and assume we will take it out. We WILL however take out the normal garbage your stay will generate. But not your shopping stuff.
8. If you are staying in the sofa bed in the Living Room. You must make the sofa bed into a sofa EVERY MORNING before you head out. You must also leave the living room in a presentable state. We use it as a living room during the day. No clothes or towels on the chairs.
9. We do NOT provide towels. Bring your own. We do not provide any kind of cleansing materials. You must bring all of this.
10. After using the shower, please remove the hair from the drain. Just use toilet paper and throw it in the garbage.
11. Only contact through the airbnb chat, even when you have our number. This way we have a record of everything that has been said. Keep in mind we host dozens of people a month.
12. Absolutely no guests of any kind allowed at any moment. Airbnb has insurance on for the people who pay to stay. No one else may come.
13. No noise after 12 midnight. This means no cooking, showering or anything except using the toilet. We need to be respectful towards those who want to sleep.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 246 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Im a student here in NY, I work as well. I live with one good friend from school. We get along great and have a really good atmosphere in the house. Sometimes in NY people live together and they dont really know each other... this isnt our case.
Originally im from Argentina, and Oscar is from Sweden.
We are actors, so we love art and we are very outgoing people. I think you will have a great time if you stay with us.
The apt is brand new, just refurbished January 2015. The furniture is all brand new. So its really a nice place. Quiet, and with good sunlight. Near the train (L train).
Hope to see you :)