• Walk Score 99 (errands can be accomplished by foot)
• Transit Score 88 ('Excellent Transit')
• 12 minutes to ❤ of NYC!
• Large flat screen Smart TV w Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, + more
• Air Conditioning and Central Heating
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
→ Amazon Echo voice assistant
→ Free quality coffee
Entire space is included in this rental.
Interaction with guests
I am here for you during your stay, but our level of interaction is up to you. You will be able to self checkin upon arrival.
Other things to note
Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive $50 off your stay: airbnb.com/c/drusteen
Check in with me in advance if you'd like to check out past 11:00 AM or check-in prior to 1:00 PM
• If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
• Please be respectful of others. No parties or extra loud music like you’re at a concert. Please be mindful and conscious.
• Please do not take any extra towels or linens from the linen closet without my permission. If you do so, you will be charged $15 per item. Always ask first.
• If something breaks or if there’s an accident, just tell me and we will resolve the situation together. I am your guide, I’m here to help.
• Please do not use the towels to wipe your makeup with.
From Jan 2 - Apr 1, 2018 the minimum stay is 28 nights.
This host has 126 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a laid back person who's really easy to get along with. I love fine wine, and have a great thirst for spontaneous adventure.
I've lived here all my life and I love Airbnb. That means you'll get high service and local recommendations!
Feel free to book or message me first, happy to answer any specific questions in advance.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, biking, and preparing extravagant meals.