About this listing
Create a memorable vacation by staying at this clean, relaxing, comfortable private room in family friendly Pleasantview.
Perfect location for exploring Edmonton. A wealth of information will be at your fingertips.
This is a private room located on the basement floor of a house in the idyllic neighborhood of Pleasantview. The house is walking distance to a mall and subway station, as well as Pleasantview Park. You'll have your own keys to lock your room door and open the back door. The floor has 2 other private rooms available for booking on Airbnb so you may have roommates. The room is furnished with a single bed and a large closet. Also included is a desk with chair, nightstand with light, and a tall dresser. Along with a wall mounted 32" LED flatscreen TV that has Netflix and a Roku streaming box. Towels are provided in your room and there is a washroom on the floor that is shared with 2 other rooms.
by private entrance located in the idyllic neighborhood of Pleasantview. This beautifully renovated suite sleeps 6 and is walking distance to a mall and subway station, as well as Pleasantview Park.
Three items my guests love about my home are:
- Spacious and Clean - You can read all the previous reviews of how clean and spacious the suite is.
- Comfortable beds - Most of my guests comment on the good night's sleep they have.
-Attention to detail - I have been hosting for 2 years and I try to think of your traveling needs. Guests love my fully stocked kitchen and mention it in their reviews. If I'm missing something, please let me know.
Item my guests sometimes wish was different:
- Not in Downtown - But a very short 20-minute bus ride. You get to hear birds and see squirrels.
- Two bedrooms each with a double bed, closets, dresser, and desk are fitted with a TV and a Roku streaming box with NETFLIX available.
- One full bathroom
- Living room with pullout bed (queen) couch is fitted with 3D TV with 3D BluRay player
- Laundry room with washer and dryer, detergent is provided
- Full Eat-in-Kitchen: Toaster, Microwave, Pots, Pans, Dishes, Coffee, Tea, Cereal, Milk and some cooking items (oil, vinegar, etc)
- Access to backyard with BBQ, firepit, and lots of room to run around (kid-friendly)
-Plenty of room for free parking as well as access to the garage upon request
- Fresh linens and towels
- Free hi-speed WiFi (25 MB/s)
- Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Neighborhood guidebook
There are also two bicycles available with locks included. $50 Deposit is needed to use them if they are available so please make sure to ask before you arrive!
Interaction with guests
My family and I live in the neighborhood so we are available for any questions. We all live in the same neighbourhood so we are just a minute away if you have any requests or complaints! We strive on making sure you have a valued and good experience so do not hesitate at all for us to achieve that for you!
• Remove your shoes.
• No pets - sorry fido has to stay home
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Return all keys.
The suite is on the basement floor of a private house.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 688 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi There! My name is John, I love traveling and meeting new people! I thought Airbnb would be a great option for my family's rental houses so we exclusively rent our Properties out by room, suite or Full house for Airbnb Guests. I strive on making sure my guests have the best possible accommodations and clean rooms they are satisfied with! Make sure to look at the cool stuff we have stocked at each house :)