About this listing
Stylish and affordable cozy apartment to accommodate up to 5 people, very well connected to city centre, Fira de Barcelona, Fira Gran Via (trade fairs/shows centers) and the most important tourist spots.
Stylish and affordable cozy apartment to accommodate up to 5 people, very well connected to city centre, Fira de Barcelona, Fira Gran Via (trade fairs/shows centers) and the most important tourist spots. It's spacious and bright, recently renovated and fully furnished. Perfect for small groups, families or executives on business trip.
Besides comfortable, it's tastefully decorated with several design furniture and quality details. It also offers free WiFi and Nespresso coffee maker.
It has three bedrooms:
1 bedroom with double bed and wardrobe.
1 bedroom with 2 single beds and wardrobe.
1 bedroom with 1 single bed and wardrobe.
The living room has everything you may need during your stay; a comfortable sofa, centre table, dining table for 5 people and a TV.
The kitchen is open to the living room, fully equipped with washing machine, oven, refrigerator, microwave, Nespresso machine and all cooking utensils and dishes. Iron and ironing board are also available.
Nice and cozy bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
All this makes spending a few days here, whether for relaxation or work, an affordable luxury experience that allow you enjoy Barcelona with all the comfort you deserve.
Interaction with guests
You can always contact us through Airbnb and in case of emergency feel free to contact us by ph.
The apartment is located in the district of Les Corts, a quiet neighborhood, very safe, well connected and offers a wide range of amenities and services: good restaurants, bars of all kinds, cafes, supermarkets, markets, malls, banks, pharmacies, gyms, etc.
The apartment is also located near the iconic Camp Nou, the famous stadium of FC Barcelona. You can be there in less than 15 minutes walking. The university area is also nearby, only two metro stops.
The part of the Diagonal located in Les Corts, just 200 meters from the apartment, is a financial center ("La Caixa", BBVA, Caja Madrid, etc.), business (Retevisión, KPMG, IBM, etc.) and commercial area (Pedralbes Centre, Illa, Corte Inglés, etc.) of great importance.
You can reach the city centre, Fira de Barcelona and Fira Gran Via (trade fairs/shows center) and the most important touristic spots of the city easily and quickly through the extensive public transport network that exists in the vicinity:
• Bus: several lines within 150 meters.
• Trambaix: Barcelona tram. Maria Cristina stop just 200 meters.
• Metro: L3 (green line), Les Corts stop 100 meters. Les Corts Metro Station connects you to central Barcelona, Plaza de Catalunya and Las Ramblas in 15 minutes. Sants Railway Station and the AVE High-Speed Railway are just 2 stops away. 10 min. to Plaza España, Fira Barcelona.
• Taxis: approx. 10 euros to the city centre (Plaza Catalunya).
Other things to note
Please bear in mind you are staying in a residential building and it is important to be careful with the noise after 10PM. If you don't respect this rule, we’ll be forced to cancel your booking and unfortunately ask you to leave.
• No partying and no pets in the apartment.
• Treat the apartment, the furniture and other goods just like your own.
• Respect the neighbors, so abstain from producing loud sound or noise after 10pm.
• The number of authorized guests is that one stated at the reservation moment. Daily fee for extra guests will be charged accordingly. Max. capacity is 5 guests.
• Keep the front door of the apartment locked, all the time, and keep the windows closed when you’re out.
• The occupants have full responsibility for the equipments, furniture,
accessories and safety of the apartment. The guests are required to abide the internal rules of the building. Any penalty for the failure to comply with those internal rules will be charged immediately to the guest, and there may be even cancellation of the stay before the originally scheduled end.
• The owner is not liable for any personal or property damage or loss that may possibly occur during your stay.
• Please do not do anything you would not do at your own home.
• Enjoy your stay!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 556 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We manage several apartments in Barcelona and we decorate them ourselves.
We are fun loving, adventurous, outgoing guys who love to travel and meet new people.
Furthermore we really enjoy being Airbnb Hosts and sharing our knowledge with others visiting this amazing city. We will always do our best to make your stay an unforgettable unique experience!
Elio & Wilken