Knysna Country House is situated in the leafy suburb of Hunters Home, only minutes away from the Knysna and Pezula Golf Courses in Knysna, on the scenic Garden Route along the Indian Ocean coastline of South Africa. The spacious and sunny balcony overlooking the large swimming pool is the ideal place to enjoy the rich bird life and views over the Knysna Lagoon, town and distant mountains. A good glass of wine certainly adds to the ambience.
The accommodation consists of 10 rooms: 4 spacious luxury rooms with bath and separate shower are situated in the main house, with a spacious balcony overlooking the large swimming pool and manicured garden, Knysna town, the Knysna Lagoon and the distant Outeniqua Mountains.
A further 3 comfortable double rooms with up market finishes, private entrances and outside courtyard seating area are ideal for the more budget-conscious traveller.
The thatched Garden Cottage offers African-style accommodation (ideal for honeymooners) and privacy with fireplace and own deck, while the 2-bedroomed family unit offers a comfortable yet affordable option for families or friends travelling together.
• Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of 50% deposit;
• Deposits can be made by bank transfer or (preferably) by credit card (Euro, Master or Visa).
• 0 – 7 days prior to arrival forfeit 100% of the deposit;
• 8 – 30 days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of the deposit;
• 31+ days prior to arrival forfeit 10% of the deposit.
• Please note: Cancelled booking with a value of R10,000 or more will be subject to a non-refundable cancellation fee of 25% of the booking value, regardless of the date of cancellation.
Check in /out:
• Check-in: between 14h00 – 18h00;
• Check-out: by 10h30;
Please let us know should these times not be suitable and we will try to accommodate you.
We're from The Netherlands originally, but made Knysna our home in 1999 already.... We love the area, the people, the sunshine, the great golf courses and the different outdoor activities that are available in our area, and would love to share those with you!
Our house is situated in a quiet suburb of Knysna, along the famous Garden Route, in the southern part of South Africa. Why don't you come and visit, and we'll tell you some more?!