This is a cosy, 2 storey terrace, just big enough for 1 or 2 people. It's a peaceful street & great location: secluded historic pocket opposite the Barracks, minutes from Oxford Street's shopping, arthouse cinema, eateries and buses to Bondi and CBD.
This is a lovely 2-storey terrace, but it's small! Just right for one or two people, no more. It's a quiet, peaceful street and I've already made friends, so I hope you treat my gorgeous neighbours as well as I will treat you :)
I haven't lived here that long so need to do more to the place but that is mainly aesthetic e.g. bookcase and pictures. But for now it's got everything you need to be comfortable: queen size bed with 1500 count thread sheets, new towels, wifi internet, living room with flat screen tv, study desk, small kitchen but has a new fridge and all the basics (wine glasses and cutlery etc), an outdoor table and chairs in the courtyard, and a washing machine.
You'll have access to the whole house.
Interaction with guests
You will have this place to yourself but I'll be available for questions, advice and moral support!
- I have great quality speakers as I love my music, but please, be super nice to my neighbours :)
- I love my white sofa with a passion! Please take care of it :)
- No pets or smoking inside please
Hi there - I'm a born and bred Londoner who has fallen in love with the Sydney lifestyle and my new place in Paddington (no coincidence I've ended up living up somewhere that reminds me of home!).
My top five favourite things to do within a stone's throw from my house:
1) Catch a movie at the local arthouse cinema, then walk up to Messina for the best gelato in Sydney
2) Walk up to the bus stop to catch the express bus to Bondi and meet my girlfriends for the Bondi to Bronte walk. Or, just go to Bondi Hardware for a cocktail!
3) Paddo restaurants are great, but I like to walk over to Darlinghurst for an amazing feed - Fu Manchu is my all time favourite with duck pancakes to die for.
4) Walk to the best pubs Sydney has to offer (I might be biased...) - Paddington is famous for them. Call me and I'll talk you through my favourites!
5) The corner of Glenmore Road and Oxford St is renowned for amazing fashion - we've got the best of the best round here unlike the other end of Oxford that has become run down. Wear yourself out then have a stunning lunch at Jackie's, with or without vino :)
I think air bnb is one of the best inventions of our generation! I can't wait to host people in my home and help them enjoy Sydney as much as I do - and not that I'm competitive or anything, but I want to provide one of the best experiences on air bnb :)