This 2 bedroom flat has a true calm and modern feeling.
It is bright and very clean.
It comfortably fits four and it is conveniently located with great access to public transport, just 1 block from Shadwell Station, 15 minutes from Central London.
We offer one bright and modern two bedroom flat, very simple and clean.
It has two double beds.
The location of the apartment is very convenient for anyone who wants to visit London's landmarks, including the famous Tower Bridge.
This is a female friendly listing, the neighborhood is safe, well lit at nights and some local shops are open past midnight.
You will have access to a bathroom furnished with a bath/shower.
Towels, basic toiletries and bed linen are provided.
Interaction with guests
You will find a friendly environment, however interaction will be mostly online as we will probably be traveling while you stay in our apartment.
Other things to note
Please send us a note to confirm availability before you book the flat.
We will ask you for a £20 cash deposit on the house key upon arrival. This deposit is refundable after you return the keys to us.
In order for us to keep the price of the room competitive, we are not able to include breakfast; however you can find coffee and other breakfast options at any of the Cafes opposite our building.
It is important for us that you are satisfied during your stay, so please consider the following 9 points and rules and let me know if you agree:
1) The apartment is our home, we live here. Therefore we would like you to treat our place with care and consideration.
2) Parties are strictly not allowed, so please do not have any parties in our apartment.
3) Please do not to bring any visitors to the flat.
4) We will have the room ready for you to Check-In from 3:00 PM onward and we will ask you to Check-Out before 11:00 AM.
Please let me know your estimated time for Check-In and Check-Out. If you experience a delay for any reason please let us know as soon as you can, so we can plan our day and make sure we are available when you arrive.
5) If you are a smoker please do not smoke inside the building or at the windows. We are non-smokers and would appreciate if you can help us keep this a smoke-free environment.
6) There is only one bathroom and we like to keep it very clean. So please help us to keep it clean. If you sprinkle while using the toilet please wipe it.
7) We will have the apartment professionally cleaned before you arrive, so please try to keep it reasonably clean too. We will appreciate if you can remove your shoes while you are inside the flat in order to keep the floors clean. It would be great if you could leave the windows in the bedrooms open for a few hours every day (it could be when you go out), to allow fresh air to circulate.
8) If you need to use the kitchen, please try to keep it reasonably clean.
9) We will ask you for a £20 pound sterling deposit for the keys. This deposit should be in cash when you arrive and we will refund it to you when you hand the keys back to us.
Let us know if you have any question or comments.