About this listing
This renovated furnished house is in a very convenient Redwood City location. The light filled living room has a sofa bed, flat TV, cable and Wifi access. The spacious two bedrooms offers a queen size bed, two twin beds and large closets.
This beautifully renovated furnished house is in a very convenient Redwood City location. The light filled living room has two sofa beds, dining table, flat panel TV, cable and Wifi access. The spacious two bedrooms offers one Queen size bed and two single bed with large closets . The kitchen includes a sink, fridge, microwave, stove with oven, coffeemaker and toaster. The charming eat-in counter sits 4 to 6 people comfortably. The house has one spacious bathroom with a porcelain vessel sink and a granite countertop. There is a washer and a dryer in the unit for your convenience.
Easy access to major public transportation, one block to a bus stop, and walking distance to redwood city Cal-Train station and Kaiser Permanente hospital.
The Cal-Train takes you directly to San Francisco and/or San Jose. There is quick access to highway 101, and El Camino Real. Fifteen minutes to SFO airport, 10 minutes to Palo Alto/ Stanford University, 30 minutes to Silicon Valley.
The house has two assigned parking spaces.
Interaction with guests
The owners are available via email or phone to answer any questions or concerns.
Other things to note
Pick up and Drop off service may be arranged upon reservation.
There is a bicycle available for our guests.
Please take in count the following rules:
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the property.
- PETS are not permitted on the property.
- No parties or large groups please, out of courtesy to our neighbors.
- Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Please respect the quiet hours from 11pm to 7am.
- Housekeeping: there is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are provided.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 88 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a single father of three boys; I am fairly new to AIRBNB, living in San Mateo currently employed by City and County of San Francisco.
I enjoy traveling and my motto is always look at the glass being half full.