- Easy access to the DC Beltway and public transportation.
- Walk to NIH (9 minutes), Medical Center Metro (25 minutes)
- New double bed with real mattress!
- Off-street parking
- Free Wifi
- Cable TV in room
- Smoking is not permitted in or around the house
-Please use caution opening and closing the doors outside. The cats are indoor only!
- Guests that are not included on the reservation are not permitted in the house at any time. Additional paying guests are welcome at the $20 per night rate.
- Please let me know as soon as possible what time you plan to arrive so that I can meet you and give you the key.
- There is a $20 fee for lost keys and a $30 fee for lost SmartTrip cards.
- Your room will be clean with fresh linens and towels upon arrival. If you would like them cleaned again during your stay there is a washer/dryer available for your use.
- However, please ask before using the washer/dryer and limit use to one time per week.
- Feel free to help yourself to coffee and tea. I have a Keurig 2.0 if you will be staying longer and would like to bring your favorite coffee.
- Please take out the trash as needed and empty the trash when you check out. The cans are on the side of the house by the driveway.
- Feel free to eat in the room but please do not store food or leave dishes in the room. Please clean up any crumbs so that bugs don't find their way inside.
- Please clean up after yourself including washing any dishes you use and tidying the bathroom.
- Be courteous if opening the bedroom windows. They tend to slide down at the top and leave a gap. This makes them tricky to close again and also allows bugs to get in. Please don't open the windows when the a/c or the heat is on. Also make sure they are closed completely and locked when you close them.
Please keep in mind that you are staying in my home. Be clean and courteous and return things to the way you found them! I look forward to being your host. Please let me know about any questions you may have!
This host has 71 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a 35 year old art teacher with a Masters in art education. I grew up in the Washington DC area and love the city and all it has to offer. I love to travel as well as come home again. I have two of the friendliest cats you will ever meet and enjoy all kinds of animals.