Looking for a great location right in the heart of Los Angeles? Well, look no further - this is a spacious, sunny room with a private bathroom, your own mini-fridge, walking distance away from The Grove (restaurants, shops, bars, and a movie theater) and the Farmers Market, CBS Studios, LACMA Museum and La Brea Tar Pits, Melrose Avenue, Beverly Center, and tons of restaurants and shops. Whatever you are in the mood for - you can walk to it from this location, whether it's the latest art exhibit, a bar, a pharmacy, a souvenir shop, or a visit to the barber!
- Free parking;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- Free continental breakfast every morning;
- Free utilities;
- Free movie theater (no new releases, but still fun!);
- Free community room to use for computer access, etc;
- Beautiful park ideal for walks or runs;
- TV and cable in the room;
- Large laundry facility in the building on the basement floor;
- Coffee shop with gourmet organic coffees right in front of the building;
- Two huge swimming pools with a jacuzzi - a perfect place to relax every day ($15/day, or $35/week);
- Very clean and safe, gated neighborhood with 24-hour patrol;
- Much, much more!
You will be sharing the apartment with us, but you will have your own private room and a private bathroom. If you ever want suggestions for dinner, sightseeing, places where the locals go - we'd love to be your guides! LA has much to offer and is a great city to explore.
Open to - vacationers, students, couples from all over the world. Welcome to your home away from home!
Please no smoking inside the apartment - there are designated smoking places located conveniently to the apartment on every floor.
We love to host! Our guests typically become a part of our family, and we keep in touch long after they leave us. We love good books, good food, good music, and hearing our guests' stories about their home countries and towns.