2 houses on 25-acre farm; 25 mins to Napa downtown; 1 hour from San Francisco city, rent 1 or both.
Front house has 3 Bed/2.5Ba; sleeps 6. Upper house has 2 Bed/ 1 Ba; sleeps 4.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ADVERTISE ON CRAIG'S LIST AND ONLY ACCEPT RESERVATION/PAYMENT VIA THIS SITE. WE NEVER ASK FOR DIRECT PAYMENT SUCH AS CREDIT CARD, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) OR BANK DEPOSIT.
Our beautiful Pleasants Valley vacation homes offer outstanding accommodations along with an excellent location far away from all city noises, but yet only a few minutes away from highway 80, local conveniences, 25 minutes to Napa downtown for all it has to offer and only 1 hour short drive from San Francisco City.
*****Weddings and Special Events are welcome,special rate and terms applied, please email owner for details *****
There are 2 houses on the farm, the main house is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom country style 2 story, approximately 1900sf, with picturesque orchard and western hills views.
It can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests (9 max possible with someone sleeps in living room couch...please inquire first to confirm).
The first floor has a formal living room, formal dining room (with seating for up to 10), chefs kitchen with breakfast nook, sun room, half bathroom and master bedroom with private bath across the hall.
Upstairs has 2 bedroom each with mountain view and a full bath in between.
There is a wonderful wrap around deck over-looking the front yard and planting area (approx 10 acres).
The second house is a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom one story cottage, approximately 1100sf, with picturesque orchard and western hills views. It can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests (6 max possible with daybed+pulled out trundle in in living room, please check with host first).
It has a formal living room, huge kitchen with dining area (with seating for up to 6), 1 full bathroom and 2 bedrooms.
All rooms offer designer furnishings and elements to make your country stay comfortable and enjoyable, with a feeling of "home".
There is a wonderful deck over-looking the side yard and orchard area and west hill view in the distance.
There is about 50 ft distance (connected by paved steps) between the two houses, far enough to have each private yard yet close enough for extended family/friends; no hiking needed :-)
In the back of the houses, there are 15 acres of orchard and hill, which offer you with private hiking trails all the way to the top of hill and stunning valley panoramic view.
You will find our farm offer the best location to unwind and relax, stargazing is one of our favorite night time activity since city light are so far away, and yet it is so close to all the area has to offer: 25 minutes to napa downtown, 1 hour to San Francisco downtown, 7 minutes to all local conveniences (grocery, shopping mall, bank, hospital, etc.), and 20 minutes to beautiful Lake Berryessa.
Guest can rent 1 house seperately or 2 houses together for bigger gathering.
Guest has access to the whole house and the entire farm acreage except the Barn, tool shed, and owner's closets (locked).
The location and farm setting will make you feels like you are far away from civilization, but yet it is only 2 miles away from highway 80, 7 minutes to all the local convinces, Vacaville Premium Outlet Mall, 25 minutes from downtown Napa and all the wineries, shopping, etc.
*****Because of potential wild fire hazard, there is absolutely NO SMOKING, FIREWORKS, or any OPEN FIRE allowed on the property. The county fire marshal and our neighbors keep close watch of the property. You will be asked to leave immediately we notice any smoking, fireworks or open fire. If we find evidence of smoking in the house and/or cigarette butts are littered on the premise you could be charged up to $600 for odor removal/clean-up*****
Like us: foxhillfarmca on f b
Guest has access to the entire farm except the barn, tool shed, animal field, the other house (if only rent 1 house), and owner's closets (locked).
Interaction with guests
As much or as little as the guest wishes.
Other things to note
Using the Fireplace
To turn on the fireplace, please use the fireplace remote control. Point the remote control toward the right side of the fireplace as you press the on/off button on the remote control. Press the button again to turn it off.
If the pilot light is out, you can re-light the pilot by following these steps:
1. Check to see if the propane gas valve is open. The valve is located on the right side of the fireplace.
2. If the valve is close (i.e., counterclockwise all the way), open the valve with the valve key.
3. Check to see if you smell propne gas. IF YOU SMELL GAS, CLOSE THE VALVE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT USE THE FIREPLACE. Let us know so we can arrange for repair.
4. Open the fireplace screen and remove the bottom panels at the front of the fireplace. There are 2 panels, one on the left and one on the right. Take care not to let the stones drop into the opening.
5. Once you removed the panels you will see the fireplace control.
6. Light the fire starter and place it near the pilot light which is located to the right under the simulated logs.
7. Turn the fireplace control knob to the Pilot position. You may have to press it in a little to turn. Once on Pilot, press and hold the knob. The pilot light should light up.
8. Continue to press and hold the knob for 30 seconds.
9. Release the knob and turn it to the On position. The pilot light should stay on.
10. Replace the panels and close the screen.
Please refer to Using the Fireplace section above to turn on the fireplace.
This Rental Agreement and Contract (the "Agreement") is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date booked between the undersigned person(s) or company (the "Guest") and the undersigned owner, manager or agent ("Rental Agent"), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence(s) (the "Property"), for the duration of the Rental Term specified in the booking, covered by the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration.
Guest agrees that no more than 14 persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement.
CONDITIONS AND USE OF PROPERTY
The Property is provided in "as is" condition. Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as Internet access, satellite or cable TV access or fireplaces as applicable. Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of amenities such as hot tubs, pools, spas, fireplaces, decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest's own risk.
Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest's property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred.
ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE
Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this Agreement.
RISK OF LOSS AND INDEMNIFICATION
Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever.
Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent harmless in all such cases.
Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest's own initiative, risk and responsibility.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES: EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, NEITHER LANDLORD NOR OWNER MAKES ANY WARRANTIES TO GUEST OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. NEITHER RENTAL AGENT NOR OWNER WARRANTS, AND NEITHER SHALL BE LIABLE, TO GUEST OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF KAYDAR’S SERVICES, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS OR THE INTERNET, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND TO PERSON OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF RENTAL AGENT AND/OR OWNER. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER RENTAL AGENT OR OWNER BE LIABLE TO GUEST FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. EACH OF RENTAL AGENT AND OWNER’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY GUEST TO OWNER UNDER THE RENTAL AGREEMENT FACILITATED THROUGH RENTAL AGENT’S SERVICES.
ENTRY AND INSPECTION
Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY
In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental Agent will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity, location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Rental Agent shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
ADDITIONAL TERMS TO THE RENAL AGREEMENT
In addition to the standard terms included herein, Guest acknowledges and agrees that the following additional terms and conditions apply to the Guest's rental of the Property:
- Appliances: Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Allergies: This Premises is a farm property. Guest agrees that they are not entitled to a refund for any allergic reactions from any member of their party due to pollen, animals or environmental conditions.
- Pets: No pets are allowed inside the home or any other structure at the Premises, including any barns or sheds. If evidence of pets is found at a Property, Guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of at least $500 to clean the carpet, upholstery, and drapery.
- Parking: Parking is limited to 2 parking pads nearest to the house, extra vehicle(s) should park near the barn.
- Please no red wine, coffee or tea without lid/top in living room. You may be charged for upholstery cleaning/replacement if the cream colored sofa is stained.
- Plumbing: Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing system, Guest will be charged damages.
- Because we are on septic system, please MINIMIZE USE OF GARBAGE DISPOSAL in the kitchen sink; instead please use the compost bin for food scraps.
- Please rinse off all plates well (even if you're placing them in the dishwasher) to reduce likelihood off ant visitation.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- Please use only the green cleaning products we supplied, and only toilet paper in toilets because we are on septic systems.
- Smoking: Because of potential wild fire hazard, there is absolutely NO SMOKING, FIREWORKS, or any OPEN FIRE allowed on the property. The county fire marshal and our neighbors keep close watch of the property. You will be asked to leave immediately we notice any smoking, fireworks or open fire. If we find evidence of smoking in the house and/or cigarette butts are littered on the premise you could be charged up to $600 for odor removal/clean-up.
- Garbage: Normal household garbage disposal for the maximum occupancy of the houses is included. For special events and large parties, Guest is responsible for removing extra garbage from the property upon departure. You may be charged for garbage disposal if excessive garbage is left on the property.
- Fireplace: The fireplace is for decorative purposes only and not intended for heating or cooking.
- Private Areas: The house not booked under this agreement, barn, tool shed, animal grazing fields and the owner's closets (locked) are not part of this rental.
- Quiet Hours: After dusk, outdoor noise after dark must be kept to conversational levels to be respectful to our neighbors.
***This is a NO SHOES house, please remove exterior shoes when inside the homes.***
- Guest will keep all exterior access points to the Property (e.g., doors, ground-floor windows) locked at all times during the rental period when the Property is not occupied by Guest or his/her guests.
GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES: Guest represents and warrants to Landlord as follows:
- Guest is over the age of 24 years and has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and perform his/her obligations hereunder without restriction or limitation of any kind.
- Guest will abide by all conditions, restrictions and requirements: (1) imposed by controlling law; (2) set forth in this Agreement; and (3) posted or provided at the Property or on the grounds of the Property, whether by Owner or by a homeowners association or similar group or body.
- Guest will not do, or allow others to do, anything on or near the Property that could be considered a nuisance to any third party.
- Guest and his/her guests will not damage the Property or any appointments, furniture or fixtures in the Property, nor shall Guest and its guests remove any article of personal property from the Property premises. Guest acknowledges and agrees that damage, loss or injury to the Property due to failure by Guest and his/her guests to abide by these reasonable restrictions shall be subject to remedy through, in part, use of the Security Deposit as provided in this Agreement.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the rental of the Property, and any changes, amendments or modifications hereof shall be void unless the same are in writing and signed by both the Guest and the Rental Agent. The laws of the California State shall govern this Agreement. The words "Rental Agent" and "Guest" shall include their respective heirs, successors, and representatives. The waiver or failure to enforce any breach or provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waver of that or any other provision in any subsequent breach thereof. If any provision herein is held invalid, the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected. Any notice required to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent to the contact information included herein. This Agreement may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which is an original, but taken together constitute one in the same instrument. Execution of a digital signature shall be deemed a valid signature.
This host has 230 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Family from San Francisco Bay Area,
We love traveling, as an owner of airbnb properties ourselves, we enjoy staying at different properties at different places, meet different personalities, and know how to take good care of others' house as our own.