Enjoy a modern one bedroom apartment in a historical building located between NOTRE DAME de PARIS and the LOUVRE, a few steps from the Seine embankment in front of the Conciergerie (part of the former royal palace, now known as the Palace of Justice)
Everything is brand new as our apartment was recently (August 2014) fully renovated and tastefully decorated by a local architect.
Our apartment is situated on the 1st French/UK floor (2nd US floor) of a historical residential building dating back to XVI century.
Our windows are facing a quiet pedestrian street - rue des Orfèvres.
SLEEPS up to 5 people.
Minimum stay - 3 nights. During the New Year period - 5 nights.
Sometimes we accept 1- and 2-night bookings but only to fill in a gap between two existing bookings.
WE PROVIDE (items included in the daily price):
FREE wi-fi internet
FREE international calls to fixed lines
Queen-size bed (160x200cm) in the bedroom
Double sofa-bed (140x200) in the living room
Single armchair-bed (80x200) in the living room
Quality bedding and linen
Set of 3 towels per person
All necessary kitchen appliances
The apartment surface is 312 sq. feet / 29 sq.m or 2.5-times the size of a typical Paris hotel room.
You will have the entire apartment at your disposal.
Interaction with guests
You will be met and greeted upon check in, shown around and given the keys. Just make sure you provide your flight/train arrival time to facilitate our meeting and cleaning arrangements.
Other things to note
Wi-Fi log-in and password are clearly labelled on the shelf with the internet box.
Your House-manager contact details are displayed near the land line phone
1. Our apartment is NON-SMOKING!
NO PETS are allowed.
NO PARTIES! NO NOISE! NO LOUDE MUSIC!
Violation of any of the above restrictions will result in no return of your security deposit.
2. EARLY check-in (in the morning instead of 3pm) or LATE check-out (in the afternoon or evening instead of by 11am) is possible upon request, subject to the apartment availability. The cost if €70 payable in cash upon arrival.
If you wish to drop off your bags during the cleaning hours (from 11:15am), this is NOT considered to be an early check in and there is NO fee. It is free of charge. Please note that you CANNOT use the apartment while it is being cleaned when you drop off your bags.
3. NIGHT check-in or check-out (i.e., between 11pm and 7am) is subject to a supplemental charge of €30 payable in cash upon arrival. This fee is intended to compensate us a taxi fare to get to the place when there's no public transport.
4. At your arrival the beds are made, a set of bath towels and dish towels are provided to your disposal.
Please DO NOT do any cleaning or wash towels or bed linen. It is included in the price. In case of linen or towel damage due to your washing, their price will be deducted from the security deposit.
5. In case of the key loss, the cost to reproduce the keys (50 euros for a magnetic key and 120 euros for the door lock key) will be deducted from your security deposit.
6. It is strictly PROHIBITED in France to use TORRENT both for downloading or uploading any file. This is ILLEGAL and MAY LEAD TO A FINE OF EUR1,500.
7. The apartment is provided to you in a very good condition, so we kindly request you to return it to us in the same state as you found it, i.e. dishes washed, dish-washer emptied, garbage thrown away.
Please make sure you respect the recyclying rules:
- glass garbage to be put in a separate dedicated container;
- plastic / carton / paper / metal cans to be put in a separate dedicated container;
- the rest - in a non-sorted garbage container.
If the above condition is not respected, a sum of €50 will be deducted from your security deposit for extra cleaning fee.
8. Additional towels and/or linen could be provided upon request, at €15 per set.
9. During your stay, an extra cleaning can be arranged at your request, at the additional fee of €20/hour. For longer stays (over 10 days), a free cleaning and linen/towel change could be arranged, upon request.
10. In case of any minor damage to the internet-box, TV modem-box or a remote-control, a €50 fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
11. Our minimum stay for the regular season is 3 nights (5 nights for X-mas and NY periods. Please note that NO check-in or check-out is possible on 24/25 December and 31 December/1 January).
Sometimes we accept 1-night or 2-night bookings when they fill in short gaps between two existing reservations. Please ASK.
However note that the use of a washer/dryer is NOT included in the price of 1/2-night stays.
This host has 479 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Katie. I live in Paris, France and adore this place. I love traveling and meeting new people. The best trip of my life was to New Zealand.
English, Russian and French are the languages I speak fluently. I like history and arts (French impressionists are my favorite). Real estate is my passion.
I'll be happy to help you make your trip to Paris unforgettable and pleasant. First of all, by arranging your comfortable stay at our cozy apartments from which you can easily and quickly reach all centrally located sights of interest within a few minutes of walk.
And, of course, I'll be pleased to provide useful tips on Paris sightseeing and surroundings, as well as share good addresses of authentic restaurants, nice coffee shops (cafés) and trendy bars.
See you soon in Paris!