Lovely apartment in the popular district of Theresienhöhe, only 10 minutes walk to the Central Station.
Includes a large and sunny balcony with breathtaking views on the skyline of Munich.
Very central, great shopping and transport infrastructures.
- Spectacular view on Munich from the 7th floor
- Oktoberfest is at your feet
The apartment has two beds:
- one large bed for two persons, 200 x 180 cm
- one single bed for one person, 200 x 90 cm
- WiFi included with no extra cost
- Equipped kitchen with fridge, micro-wave, four hobs, toaster, as well as complete set of dishes, glasses & cutlery
- Bed sheets & towels will be provided
Interaction with guests
I am available during your whole stay on the phone, via SMS or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Nonsmoking apartment: smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment and in the hallway. Pets are not allowed. Celebrations (birthdays, bachelor parties, etc.) are not permitted in this apartment. If that is your intention please refrain to book this apartment. No loud music and no loud talking in the apartment and in the hallway are allowed. In the house live families with small children, elderly persons and people that need to wake up early. Should the police be called due to peace disturbing behavior, I reserve the right that you have to leave the premises immediately without refund. I ask for appropriate consideration and understanding, and then you are welcome in the apartment.
Right now, I am living in Germany, but I am a young French guy eager to discover the world and share my experience with others ;-)
In addition to road trips, I also love photography, bass guitar and volleyball.
I would like to visit each continent before I turn 30, so here we go!
See you soon,